DE_Adam

Psa: Tactical Alert Escalation

Ash definitely makes it a lot easier. Under Sonic Quake with me bladestorming constantly the enemy caputred a tower only once when in a bad luck and bad timing combination both me and the Banshee went down together. And even then the greenies only captured one tower.

I think the only useful characters are:

Nyx (Chaos)

Limbo ( Vanish, self vanish)

Valkyr ( hysteria )

Ash ( bladestorm )

Loki ( Radial Disarm)

Hydroid (perfect for defending spots with his undertow, his tentacle swam also disabled enemies for quite long time)

Sorta Useful:

Nova (slowdown ult)

Nekros (the revival skill is kinda useful, fear too )

Useless:

Mesa (too little damage, too weak )

Mag (unles you keep pushing, his ult and shield restorations are pretty useless )

Ember (dies like flea)

Excalibur ( radial blind might help a little )

Frost ( snowglobe dies instantly)

Mirage ( single hit still kills, her ult is kinda useless)

Oberon (completely useless )

Rhino (armor dies instantly )

Saryn (only molt is useful )

Trin (maintains a little survivality )

Vauban (dies like flea, only useful with vanish )

Volt (only useful for the shields )

Zephyr (dies like flea )

This list doesn't make sense, it's like you've never played most frames on the "useless" list.

Edited by Naftal

Hi , I got lucky yesterday i got into a team of a Nyx , Loki prime and a Mirage ( and i'm a loki prime too)

If they see this i want to thank them they are awesome !

Here is our lineup 

2 - invisible Revive Loki with radial Disarm

1 - Nyx With Chaos

1 - Mirage with Prism ( Most usefull skill in this situation you will see later)

Here is the tips we found out during the challenge

- DONT KILL ANYTHING unless its absolute necessity ( if you kill a disarmed grinner he will be replace with a grinnier with a gun and this one will snipe your visible friend in my case my Lovely Nyx and Mirage)

- When an oponent is flying in the air he is not hostile anymore so you can get like percent each time you throw him in the air ( do not try if they are 6 or more you will get killed )

- i use tempo royale but all the other used Cleaving Whirlwind and you should too the three smashing it are realy good.

- Capture at least 3 points to get a safety if they start killing your friend you will have time to deal with things

- Stay together but not too close just make sure you can see each other ( can pair up in team of 2 : like 1 loki and 1 nyx the other is 1 loki and the mirage)

- Loki radial disarm to avoid getting shot

- Mirage Prism blind ennemy long enough ( if mod with duration ) to revive all 3 other allie so when you are all down mirage is like your best friend

- Nyx chaos allow the unarmed grinnier to stab each other doing almost no damage (but they will 1 shot kill you for sure )

- Dont Stick around them (even invisible )  they can swing for fun ( i saw two grinnier swigning at each other from a distance of 5 meters )

- Energy ( yeah it cost a lot of it )

- There is a large raillway in the sky you can get on it. This raillway will allow you to watch all 4 points and event capture 2 of them.

Those tips realy help us hope they will help you. Good Luck Tenno and keep up the fight!

Edited by trunks013

This list doesn't make sense, it's like you've never played most frames on the "useless" list.

how so?

normal enemies do like 300 damage per hit (you die in less a second due of the number of enemies).

even more for the eximus. any heavy unit is insta kill on hit (bombarder and napalm)

they have like between 10,000 to 50,000 hp plus armor.

so, Loki and Nyx are a must for nerfing enemies and Valkyr to attack them directly and revive.

Mesa does almost zero damage with her ult, and her shielding power is limited. USELESS

MAG is only good for pulling and restoring shields.  Her ult is also useless, very low damage plus the surviving enemies (hint.. all) will automatically own you once you finish the ult casting. USELESS

Ember does nothing on this mission, no defensive and the armor and hp of the enemies makes her USELESS

Excalibur's only good power in this is radial blind...

Mirage is as good as Excali due of her blinding prism.. nothing else.

Oberon is the worst of all the frames in this mission imho.

Rhino's iron skill dies in seconds in this mission unless someone disarms/stuns the enemies.

Saryn might be useful with her molt + ult skill + armor reduction, but I never been in a single match where she survives or helps in this event.

Trin's only job is survivality. Id prefer to take a Limbo than Trin. Because Limbo helps restore energy while vanished.

Volt can only shock for almost zero damage (the stun runs out fast).. but his shields are very good to defend on distance. Not so good when enemies go for you on melee or get closer to recapture points

Zephyr might get a few enemies stuck with her tornado, but her slow casting spell and her not so effective wind shield.. she is kinda useless

Current Phoenix Intercept: Escalation stats:

Sigil Winners: 35,739

Missions Played: 293,040

So now that the alert has ended can we get the final stats? I'd also like to know what % of people who played the mission completed it.

First day it showed up, I've done this on third try.

1st try - 4x Loki pugs - didn't even finished first wave

2nd try - Nova, Rhino Trinity Excal, clan members - my nova run out of revives at the end of 5th wave, the rest died quickly

3rd try - Nova, Rhino, Trinity, Loki, same clan members - easy as pie. Nova slows, Rhino stuns, Trin restores mana, Loki disarms. Cap point first, wait till 100%, kill those ~20 mobs that had the chance to spawn.

they have like between 10,000 to 50,000 hp plus armor.

so, Loki and Nyx are a must for nerfing enemies and Valkyr to attack them directly and revive.

Mesa does almost zero damage with her ult, and her shielding power is limited. USELESS

MAG is only good for pulling and restoring shields.  Her ult is also useless, very low damage plus the surviving enemies (hint.. all) will automatically own you once you finish the ult casting. USELESS

Ember does nothing on this mission, no defensive and the armor and hp of the enemies makes her USELESS

Excalibur's only good power in this is radial blind...

Mirage is as good as Excali due of her blinding prism.. nothing else.

Oberon is the worst of all the frames in this mission imho.

Rhino's iron skill dies in seconds in this mission unless someone disarms/stuns the enemies.

Saryn might be useful with her molt + ult skill + armor reduction, but I never been in a single match where she survives or helps in this event.

Trin's only job is survivality. Id prefer to take a Limbo than Trin. Because Limbo helps restore energy while vanished.

Volt can only shock for almost zero damage (the stun runs out fast).. but his shields are very good to defend on distance. Not so good when enemies go for you on melee or get closer to recapture points

Zephyr might get a few enemies stuck with her tornado, but her slow casting spell and her not so effective wind shield.. she is kinda useless

0. 4x Corrosive Projection - best choice.

Yes, Loki and Nyx - best CC for that job. Avoid damage from napalm with stick easier than not catch a random bullet. But for others CC will also be work.

Vauban with Bastille and Vortex - all nodes safe from capturing by mobs.

Mag. Who use her ult? But you can control mobs with 1st skill and prevent capturing node. And you can throw away grineers from a platform after decoding.

Oberon - not the best for that TA, but his ult - 12s radiation proc. And some CC.

Rhino. Who care about iron skin at lvl 100+? Max radius and efficiency stomp. And roar, when you start clean up.

"Limbo helps restore energy"? Trinity does that much better. Limbo help to survive if you have no Loki in team. Or can revive someone surrounded.

Now time to kill. Max power Ash ult can do ~15k damage for every target. Slightly less can do Saryn's Miasma with max power/efficiency setup (remeber point 0?). Excalibur's Javelins ~2k damage. But, if we have Trinity, time, and good cup of tea...

Max power Mesa Regulators ~2k damage per hit. To her can help Ember with power/duration: Accelerant + Fireball Frenzy.

Edited by Obus