Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Syndicate Allies De!

TheStag

Remove those stupid "allies" from syndicate missions already. They have 100% NO USE. It is impossible to stealth with them even with the recent updates. I have currently had to revive myself 3 times while trying to solo an extermination because I get caught in the crossfire of the enemies trying to shoot the terrible AI curses, and I am not even halfway through the mission! This is utterly ridiculous!

Edit: And... mission failed. Thanks DE, I can't even do a single syndicate mission stealthily without your "allies" causing me to die and fail.

Edited by TheStag

In the missions with the Syndicate allies, try playing a frame which will work well with them, one which buffs allies including non-Tenno or debuffs enemies. I run Nova so I can Molecular Prime and clear out the main targets, leaving the AI to deal with the fodder. Nyx, Vauban, Loki (as a stealth revive and for Radial Disarm) are a few more which would work well.

First of all, never had any stealth related issues with them. When I played stealth they took care of all enemies rather efficiently without raising the alarms.

Secondly they are far more useful than some might thing, especially if you are a solo player they are a godsend.

I would like to keep them in the game.

First of all, never had any stealth related issues with them. When I played stealth they took care of all enemies rather efficiently without raising the alarms.

Secondly they are far more useful than some might thing, especially if you are a solo player they are a godsend.

I would like to keep them in the game.

I play solo. They are definately not a godsend. They got me killed 4 times in 1 mission. Wonderful.

First of all, never had any stealth related issues with them. When I played stealth they took care of all enemies rather efficiently without raising the alarms. Secondly they are far more useful than some might thing, especially if you are a solo player they are a godsend. I would like to keep them in the game.

With them around, I get shot at less. They don't need to be removed, they need to be made optional.

Could you guys explain that in more details please? How do you manage to get shot LESS with them around? How can you go stealthy without raising alarms when they shoot at everything in range (not killing everyone, just shooting at!).

Maybe I'm too fast for them? I'm using a stealthed Loki running, 9 out of 10 times I die because enemies shooting at them hit me instead.

And lets not forget the locked doors - I try not to bother hacking anymore, because a few seconds later all doors are locked again anyway...

But yeah, make them optional. Just give me the option to get rid of them. I might actually enjoy doing those missions again, not having to constantly worry about dying. (Loki equipped for stealth, not health.)

They cover BEHIND you, GG. They draw enemy fire, making you use revives or even fail missions. They shoot like lunatic noobs even when there are no enemies in sight. They make a solo stealth mission impossible.

Finding those medallions is hard enough without them getting in the way, why are they even here? The only happy moments in such a mission are when they die. Oh, sometimes they revive each other... 

Make them optional, please.

• 1 month later...

I have never had a problem with my Red Veil allies. Actually i prefer them over regular pugs for the reason that I have some control over them. They are incredibly useful, but maybe you aren't. I wouldn't blame them for your own faults as a player. I have yet to die in a syndicate mission and if I did, it would be my fault not theirs.

Depends on mission type but your syndicate allies always follow you. Rarely will they walk away to go kill anything. So what you can do is kill em or only go places where you want them to go too. Basically, if you are going to do something make sure you think about how they will impact you once you are there doong it. So take em to fight the large group taking the interception node or run past enemies to go destroy the mining equipment as they deal with the mobs as they please. As long as you are moving, they will take the agro. If you want to do it stealthy then just grab a silent long range weapon and snipe all enemies. If one comes too close then your allies tend to rid the world of their presence

Syndicate allies are okay, just need better AI work, and make them optional.

I'd also like an option to hire syndicate allies for missions by spending rep with a syndicate. Call them into a mission using the gear selection menu like specters, but they would be much more expensive than the syndicate specters. and they would spawn in and run to you like the enemies do not spawn from a ball like normal specters do.

I agree they should be optional because not everyone wants them but I personally enjoy them. Also I don't rush syndicate missions. I like relaxing and hunting for medallions and finding all the new hidden spawn spots that DE implemented while going through the mission. Unless it's a defense or interception then I don't care much about the mission and it becomes a chore