Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Syndicate Allies De!

TheStag

I do hope Nekros' minions receive a similar command menu for his shadows. Something like: Wait (shadows wait), Attack, Guard (shadows cluster around Nekros), Follow. Or even waypoint markers to accompany the shadows.

Good that we're getting this option now, regardless.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

We're going to be experimenting with something for this in the next Update. Basically, how it will work is that Syndicate Allies will be given ‘Hold Position’ and ‘Follow’ commands and can be issued with a context action (similar to giving Rescue targets your Secondary). This can be done at mission start as an option for players that wish to progress in a mission alone or it can be done throughout the level for people who wish to coordinate the movement of their Syndicate Allies.

A suggestion, something similar should be implemented with Syndicate, Cosmic, and any other possible future spectres as well.The main functuionality of them right now seems to be running off on their own. This makes them useless at times when they are needed the most (such as the buffs they provide).

Edited by Hookshotz

We're going to be experimenting with something for this in the next Update. Basically, how it will work is that Syndicate Allies will be given ‘Hold Position’ and ‘Follow’ commands and can be issued with a context action (similar to giving Rescue targets your Secondary). This can be done at mission start as an option for players that wish to progress in a mission alone or it can be done throughout the level for people who wish to coordinate the movement of their Syndicate Allies.

Would this command system also apply to Nyx's mind control ability, so you tell it to hold position at the cryo pod on a defence mission?

Will there be a "Go wait in the ship and don't touch anything. No, not even the radio." command?

If there isn't a "go make me a space sandwich" command, I will stop playing...

Nah seriously : please think about specters,shadows,hostages,kubrows & mind controlled enemies when implementing commands!

Edited by unknow99

So, this is only for solo gameplay, right?

Just a small quality-of-life request, could we also get a notification and/or icon on the mini-map when operatives are bleeding out?  I've revived a few because I just happened to see them go down, but most missions it's like "Where'd the other one go?".

I agree, I have not had problems with the Assistants, but I do like the hold and follow and revive notes if the fall.

But what if I leave them behind at the start for a stealth run, then change my mind after getting into a firefight? I have to go all the way back to the start of the level to reach them...

You can't be serious. This is why DE must have a room in the building where they go and cry.

You want a game with ZERO consequences? Get an Atari, I hear all the games are like that.

You can't be serious. This is why DE must have a room in the building where they go and cry.

I think you're taking a minor request for a quality of life bonus, and blowing it out of proportion.

It's not even about not having consequences, since you can absolutely copter out of a room back to the beginning. I'm just saying, let us pirate the intercoms to send a signal to call them.