The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sicarus vs Aklato?

Voracious

The Aklato is a pinpoint accurate weapon that fires as fast as you can pull the trigger, great range and decent damage but I highly doubt that it'll put out the same raw damage as the Sicarus up close unless your a mouse clicking god.

The Aklato seems best for when you want to use pistols as your main weapon, but the Sicarus is a side arm you can quickly switch to and empty into someones face, and it doesn't cause RSI.

Edited by CheeseThief

Sicarus is good burst, but very inaccurate and the clip size is pretty low to start with. I'm sure if you wanted to go pro with it and expand it, it would have some good potental. The Aklato's are pretty great, decent damage, and clip size. Also if you mod them correctly can do some pretty amazing damage.

My personal preference is the Aklato, simply becasue when your down and waiting for someone to revive you, I would rather be accurate and try to fend of incoming enemys while waiting for my team mate to revive me. Opposed to trying to do it with Sicarus and missing and reloading every few seconds because I burned a clip and missed half the time.

Sicarus is good burst, but very inaccurate and the clip size is pretty low to start with. I'm sure if you wanted to go pro with it and expand it, it would have some good potental. The Aklato's are pretty great, decent damage, and clip size. Also if you mod them correctly can do some pretty amazing damage.

My personal preference is the Aklato, simply becasue when your down and waiting for someone to revive you, I would rather be accurate and try to fend of incoming enemys while waiting for my team mate to revive me. Opposed to trying to do it with Sicarus and missing and reloading every few seconds because I burned a clip and missed half the time.

You know if you don't shoot while you're downed, you last 2x as long, right?

Also how come Aklato is pinpoint accurate and Lato isn't? Just seems wrong.

The Akimbo Latos (= AKLATO) have 100% hip-fire accuracy. Their spread cone is zero. They have a large clip, decent damage and work quite nicely. If you can click fast, they chew through ammo really, really fast. The Sicarus is a burst pistol, with the same issues the Burston has - her spreadcone makes her a mid to short-range weapon, where she can reliably pull of triple headshots. She fire faster than the Burston, luckily.

I pro'ed and maxed both. If in a do-or-die situation, I'd pick the Akimbo Latos.