Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anyone Know Where The Reach Mod Drops At?

darksithis002

Question

does anyone know of a planet/map that the reach mod has a better time dropping at? haven't been able to find it, and am having trouble playing as mag w/o it. (of course i haven't found a potatoe to put on her or my weapons either, which doesn't help)

8 answers to this question

so does it matter which planet? cuz i've been doing corpus missions on neptune over and over and haven't found it in the past week i've played. i read on the wiki that some mods have better chance of dropping in mercury which is why i asked. also, can the robots drop it or just the dudes with helmets?

Farm Corpus enemies. If you ever need general information the following site is quite helpful.

http://warframe.wikia.com:

"Each faction has a higher chance to drop certain mods, while having a small chance to drop other mods as well. The following is what each faction drops most often.

Infested: Power Abilities, All types of Freeze damage.

Corpus: Fire/Electricity/Armor Pen. Mods, Power Max, Power Efficiency, Power Range, Melee Charge Speed, Loot Radar and Enemy Radar, Puncture Mods. (Tactic Polarity: vLFr1la.png )

Grineer: Critical Hit Chance, Critical Hit Damage, Multishot, Basic Damage Mods, Power Duration, Power Strength. (Attack Polarity: N6TaSRq.png )

Universal: Fusion Cores, Sentinel Mods, and Stun. However, you are more likely to gain Fusion Cores on lower level worlds such as Mercury, Saturn, and Venus."