Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Old Color Schemes

So, I was scrolling through my frames when I stumbled across two of my frames wearing my old color scheme. For your viewing pleasure, here is my "old" Trinity followed by my "new" Trinity. I'd say things have improved...

Old:

iwou1s.jpg

I hear children starting to cry when I see this...

New:

2w7k0tf.jpg

I think it's better this way.

Show me your old monstrosities.

So, I was scrolling through my frames when I stumbled across two of my frames wearing my old color scheme. For your viewing pleasure, here is my "old" Trinity followed by my "new" Trinity. I'd say things have improved...

Old:

iwou1s.jpg

I hear children starting to cry when I see this...

New:

2w7k0tf.jpg

I think it's better this way.

Show me your old monstrosities.

It's all because of helmet, bro...

BTW 4.5 KK CREDITS? How the f...

It's all because of helmet, bro...

BTW 4.5 KK CREDITS? How the f...

I spend most of my time in the Void, so credits are pretty easy to come by. It'll take a dipping when Baro shows up again.

(My Trinity will never set foot on a rep farm either. I despise the idea of what people have turned Trinity into and the overall idea of rep farming is silly when I can cap out within three T4 Survivals. It's my opinion that Tower capping is more efficient in terms of primes, platinum, ducats, and credits. I have 1/4 Revives left on that Trinity because I came out of a Survival not long ago. The host bloody idled and we three manned to forty-five minutes; a Nekros, a Rhino Prime, and myself. What an [explicit noun].)

Edited by (PS4)ToastyFairy01

I remember the first colour scheme I had. My good ol' Loki with stock blue primary colour and stock red secondary colour. I'll upload a screenshot when I can colour the gold bits on my Loki Prime... c:

Edited by Cyborg-Rox