The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Founder's Warframe

Aire

I'm not sure if this is the right section to post it, but I havent found an answer to this question anywhere, unless I'm bad at searching but;

If I buy the Founder's Package for Hunter, and want the Excalibur Prime Warframe, but I have no warframe slots available, what would happen?

Also, if anyone is going to say, "Oh just sell one of your warframes." I'd rather not do that, as my Volt is already 30 and my Mag just hit 20.

Can't be 100%, I had a volt, bought the founder package, bought the rhino and also got the prime without having to buy another warframe slot. I assume they give you a free slot for your new warframe.

edit: Hooray for DESteve :P

Edited by Jondos

It just adds it in, regardless of slot limit!

That didn't happen for me DESteve, I had Excalibur at first then got the Founder's pack and my slot was full with Excalibur and Excalibur Prime. I had to delete my original Excalbur to make room for Rhino and buy and extra slot to add Ember. T_T

Sorry Enjio - I mean that the purchase of Founders will add this to your inventory without a care for slot limits, you'll always get it, even if you're full. But you're right. It will affect your slot limits after its in there!

Ah bummer, So I should have filled up my slots before getting the Founder's pack to get a extra slot for free basically.

20 plats to support the devs, come on, that's not unfair.

It is unfair for the person who purchased the Founders Pack to get a beta key to access the game. Only to find out that picking a starter Warframe and having Excalibur Prime your slots are already full. Yet people who have been playing and have the starter Warframe and say a Warframe they made from a blueprint get to have 3 Warframes after purchasing Founders Pack in total, without having to spend that 20 platinum.

It's feedback that can be looked at like the Founders Upgrade Pack.

Sorry Enjio - I mean that the purchase of Founders will add this to your inventory without a care for slot limits, you'll always get it, even if you're full. But you're right. It will affect your slot limits after its in there!

I already have a maxed out excaliber.

I just upgraded to hunter and got the excaliber prime.

It is my understanding that the excalibur prime is identical to the regular excaliber other than look.

I feel like the excaliber prime should be a skin.

something is telling me that the founders warframe will have something in the future... something... there has to be something with it or within it...

Well it would be a shame if founder are just a reskin..

i am master now and aiming grand master , at least the prime skana got diferent animation then the basik skana

and maybe the grand master gun got some unike feature too

If at least they could change the animation of the skills and rename them.. idk but well id like my warframe Prime to have some unike stuff..

I really want to suport that game , but it have to worth the deal

20 plats to support the devs, come on, that's not unfair.

Agreed.

Really? Why the hell would the developers need platinum for? Besides you already helped the developers by investing into the game. The point is to make the Founders Pack fair for everybody so posts about it and complaints are solved. I had to make a ticket to solve the issue and they replied it was intended to work like this and reimbursed me. It's the principle not the 20 platinum.

Well, if you buy the frame you get 1k plat... so 20 plat for an extra spot really isn't too much...

Still, I do reckon it should take up it's own slot away from the others. It also appears to be sellable. Perhaps this option should be removed too, in case some one does it by acccident?