Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Weapon To Supercharge

Damned72

Question

for now i haven't a single weapon supercharged (except for lato vandal) and i would like to know which weapon would you prefer to empower :D

I have

-Boltor

-Braton Vandal

-Paris

-hek

-Burston

-Lex

-Viper (dual viper bp too)

-Plasma sword

-cronus

-dual heat

-dark sword

-fang

-mire

-glaive

you can even giving me advices on new weapons to buy, even if i have no more empty slots XD

14 answers to this question

for now i haven't a single weapon supercharged (except for lato vandal) and i would like to know which weapon would you prefer to empower :D

I have

-Boltor

-Braton Vandal

-Paris

-hek

-Burston

-Lex

-Plasma sword

-cronus

-dual heat

-dark sword

-fang

-mire

-glaive

you can even giving me advices on new weapons to buy, even if i have no more empty slots XD

Boltor, Hek, Cronus, Fangs, or Glaive.

Btw, I thought the Vandals came with their own Potato.

Edited by Yanga

For me it all goes to playstyle preference. You already tried a wide range, any weapon can take the challenge when potatoed. Think of what wep you enjoy more.

It's all on weapon type preference: dagger, longsword, heavy, dual wield, etc.

In terms of primary for me so far...

The grakata feels like a solid rifle with loads of ammo, you can take multiple enemies without reloading.

Latron can 1shoot most light ones, go for it if you value aim & dont mind 1 click spamm.

Hek is good for most situations, general farming...

I have

-Boltor

-Braton Vandal

-Paris

-hek

-Burston

-Lex

-Plasma sword

-cronus

-dual heat

-dark sword

-fang

-mire

-glaive

Rifles: Boltor(Wall pinning death shooter), Braton Vandal(decent to good rifle when maxed), Hek(Close range death), Burston(Requires Fire rate mods, then becomes like latron with higher fire rate)

Pistol: Lex(HandCannonSniperThatOwnsAll), Twin Viper(All enemies die in a cloud of numbers with multishot and hornet strike)

Melee: Dark Sword(Does some sort of double damage to normal enemies, triple to infested), Glaive(when killing blow is maxed, it one shots everthing and two shots ancients on eris. doing 1000+ dmg), Fang(Put fury on this and mow through everything)

Edited by dragonboss