Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There Weapon/ Frame Bp's You Can't Buy?

Icesight

Question

Hi guys,

Firstly i would like to say i'm loving this game. It's rare to come across a gem which makes you want to support the devs in making a game!

Anywho, back to the point ^^. I was wondering if there are weapon & frame BPs which are only available via finding them in game.

I feel the marketplace is certainly well equipped but still i love finding ma lootz! ;)

Any guidance on this would be great!

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

You have to find 3 warframe blueprints in the game to build one without using platinum. The blueprint you can buy in the market is only to combine these 3 to finally get the warframe.

The only weapon I know of that you have to get the blueprint in game (from alerts) is the Glaive.

Thank's for the reply, yes i see you can either buy or use BPS for frames which are also sold for plat.

What i mean is there anything which can't be purchased, so you would have to find ALL components....i think that makes sence lol!

Thank's again ^^

Weapons that only require platinum to get (no BP availible) can be received in the Alert missions in the BP form. There are a couple of weapons (can't remember them all) that can only be receive via Alert Mission.

Right now, only Warframes you can't get in BP form is Frost Prime (the event that gives them out is now done and the people who did it are the only people with them) and Excalibur Prime (only getting a hunter founder minimum give you it).

Prime and Vandal weapons don't have BP either so yea. Hope this answers your question.

Edited by Yanga

Also Dark Sword, Pangolin Sword, Jaw Sword, Plasma Sword, Heat Sword and Cronus (can be found on Mercury boss), which only drops off Pluto boss. Excalibur Prime can only be received by buying founder's package... Also Glaive - this thing drops only on "?" alerts. And there were some daggers, like Ceramic Dagger and Dark Dagger, which were dropping from Golem on Jupiter. Don't hear about them anymore. This concludes the list, I think.

Edited by JigokuKamikaze

Wow,

So yes there are still some delights for me to come across then ^^.

Thank's very much for your help guys, at least now my inner loot goblin has something to look out for. ;)

Thank's again guys.