• Announcements

• [DE]Drew

Verifying In-Game Steam Items   07/15/2016

Attention Tenno, If you’ve linked your Steam account to your Warframe account but don’t have the appropriate economy items in your inventory, head to warframe.com/user and click the ‘Verify in-game Steam economy items’ link. Missing Phased Items from the Winter Sale are included in this verifying link. (This does not include Warframe Steam Packs.) Thanks!
[DE]Drew

[Updated, Read Me] Psa: Update & Hotfix Hiatus Information

PsiWarp    5,362

Thanks for the heads up! Can't wait to see what y'all have installed for us :)

• Upvote 6

Jeloxale    2,278

I'll be waiting for it. But this time please make sure it's properly in all servers so I can download it with speeds over 60kB/second.

• Upvote 12

Shuuro    1,958

So it's soon. But not exactly this week..

I'm dying here man, I need dat U16 D:

• Upvote 12

Deidaku    11,035

Wow U16 seems to be balls to the walls action tastic good

We'll be patient DE you guys delivered on the previous updates and I hope you'll continue to do so.

Can't wait for new PvP ( yes that's what exictes me the most) but pleeease don't ban nikanas from pvp x)

• Upvote 9

Doforcash    3,967

DE-sempai notice us @.@

Thanks DE

welp, now the region chat will have something to whinning about

time to join them

Edited by Doforcash
  • Upvote 20

Lanieu    6,159

PSA: Don't aerial attack (with the scoliac especially) - it eternally locks the game. Only somethings though.

Edited by Lanieu
  • Upvote 5

Xelorx    598

Thanks again for the notice. No really, thanks. Keep informing us about the status of U16, especially come NEXT Wednesday when a lot of people expect it. It helps a lot to have some certainty on the board.

Edited by Xelorx
  • Upvote 6

direcyphre    5,689

PSA: Don't aerial attack (with the scoliac especially) - it eternally locks the game. Only somethings though.

Pretty sure Scoliac is the only trouble child, so definitely not all aerial attacks (as all I do is aerial attack personally).

• Upvote 5

Kracken    2,460

didn't i told you - U16 on Friday the 13 ;p

thats a joke, but next Friday its really is 13th

Edited by Cracken

SoloJeep    31

So no date to U16. It's a good thing Bloodbourne is coming out at the end of this month so I have something to do. 80Days is to long

• Upvote 3

Lanieu    6,159

Pretty sure Scoliac is the only trouble child, so definitely not all aerial attacks (as all I do is aerial attack personally).

A guy on my thread got it with the Scindo...https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/410351-aerial-melee-freezing-game-inconsistently-though/

I'm done leveling the Scoliac so I will continue to aerial with random other melee's just to test it...for better or worse.