[Updated, Read Me] Psa: Update & Hotfix Hiatus Information

[DE]Drew

March 11, 1:46 p.m EST:

We are aiming to Hotfix today to resolve a handful of important issues.

____

Tenno, 

Update 16 is getting close, but we still have a lot of work and polish ahead of us. To help us ensure that we deliver the best update we can, we have all hands on deck with U16, and we will not be deploying any hotfixes or updates until U16 is in your hands*. We really want to knock your sugatras off with this update, and we appreciate your patience as we get closer to release. 

*(If an emergency arises, we will deal with it and update this thread)

Wow U16 seems to be balls to the walls action tastic good

We'll be patient DE you guys delivered on the previous updates and I hope you'll continue to do so.

Can't wait for new PvP ( yes that's what exictes me the most) but pleeease don't ban nikanas from pvp x)

Thanks again for the notice. No really, thanks. Keep informing us about the status of U16, especially come NEXT Wednesday when a lot of people expect it. It helps a lot to have some certainty on the board.

PSA: Don't aerial attack (with the scoliac especially) - it eternally locks the game. Only somethings though.

Pretty sure Scoliac is the only trouble child, so definitely not all aerial attacks (as all I do is aerial attack personally).

Pretty sure Scoliac is the only trouble child, so definitely not all aerial attacks (as all I do is aerial attack personally).

A guy on my thread got it with the Scindo...https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/410351-aerial-melee-freezing-game-inconsistently-though/

I'm done leveling the Scoliac so I will continue to aerial with random other melee's just to test it...for better or worse.

Archived