[DE]Drew

[Updated, Read Me] Psa: Update & Hotfix Hiatus Information

Any chance we can get some U 16 spoilers while we wait. Maybe some dragon frame concept art?

• Upvote 3

Got it. Thanks for letting us know.

Though considering you once again want to do all the new stuff in one go, i fear we will once again have an exploding number of threads with complainments or random feedback.

I think it would be a good idea to create temporary (lasting 2 or 3 weeks after the update) sticky threads for feedback on the new additions and changes so we don't get 20+ threads about "x isn't working" or "why changing Y was terrible" and so on.

• Upvote 3

>No hotfixes till U16

>U16 comes out and servers are down for 1 week

On a more serious note, the update looks promising. Also, TennoLive 2015.

• Upvote 7

Tenno, 

Update 16 is getting close, but we still have a lot of work and polish ahead of us. To help us ensure that we deliver the best update we can, we have all hands on deck with U16, and we will not be deploying any hotfixes or updates until U16 is in your hands*. We really want to knock your sugatras off with this update, and we appreciate your patience as we get closer to release. 

*(If an emergency arises, we will deal with it and update this thread)

Welp, I hope U16 is really, really good then, because otherwise the backlash is going to be huge.

• Upvote 1

Any chance we can get some U 16 spoilers while we wait. Maybe some dragon frame concept art?

They are showing Dragon Frame on tennolive, hopefully that includes some concept art.

So does this mean U16 is on Wednesday? o.O

They said earliest Mid-March, I don't think its this Wednesday as at Tennolive, they are going to be showing more U16 stuff like Dragon Frame.

• Upvote 4

not even hottfixes? that means it's really REALLY close now.

It's in three weeks. That's mid-March. So I expect it to release on March 19th (the Wednesday of that week plus a day, cuz, you know, Thursday updates ;p ).

DE, please, PLEASE take your time to deploy it. Don't rush it even for a minute. Deliver us something we'll remember as the best update ever, something we'll be able to enjoy from its deployment immediatelly without the long wait for x hotfixes to make it work at all this time. There's nothing more annoying than to know that the day of hype has come, the stuff is up, yet you can't access it because of the unplayable game, like it was many times before...

We are players. We are patient. We hope for the Year of Quality.

• Upvote 6

No updates for another 2 weeks? Can we at least get some hard alerts/special weekends{higher mod/pigment/rare resources etc drops}/double resources etc etc etc

Amaze me DE, cause no updates for awhile

Thank you. Please do take your time.

Every update is very ambitious and monstrously huge. And I see that this update is no exception, if not the least, I feel the biggest surprise yet in store for us. Please take your time.

• Upvote 1

GASPNESS.

...no updates? But... but... warframe wednesday.

It's like a thing. I still hype train, just not on the forums because some seriously evil forum trolls scream for blood when you show you love the game on the forums meant for fans of the game(still not sure I understand that, but nobody's banished them, so I guess they're accepted??)

*twitches*

SOON cannot come fast enough.

Maybe not a big problem, but some of us are keep dying at the end of a mission when the extraction animation starts.Just saying.
Can´t wait for the big update BTW.

Great idea !

We don't need updates every week, and then 10 more hotixes in 3 days for U16. I take your word with the Sugatras shaking (✌゚∀゚)☞

They are showing Dragon Frame on tennolive, hopefully that includes some concept art.

They said earliest Mid-March, I don't think its this Wednesday as at Tennolive, they are going to be showing more U16 stuff like Dragon Frame.

But Tenno Live is 4 days away. I want it now.