[DE]Drew

[Updated, Read Me] Psa: Update & Hotfix Hiatus Information

Can you fix the Vay Hek bug where after he's killed, the water doesn't reverse and you cant get out.

Me and a clansmate got stuck after killing him and we had to abort.

So no more fixes until U16? Then U16 will add a thousands bugs plus all current.., this game will be a bugget beta forever (sadly smiley here). No need to rush, I would like to see as much fixes as it possible, before next big update (looks like every big update makes this game unplayable for long time).

So no more fixes until U16? Then U16 will add a thousands bugs plus all current.., this game will be a bugget beta forever (sadly smiley here). No need to rush, I would like to see as much fixes as it possible, before next big update (looks like every big update makes this game unplayable for long time).

my guess is the fixes for the current bugs will release with U16 and new U16 bugs will be squashed soon after deployment.

ohhhh this is going to be messy, be ready for blood and rage when the update gets delayed till april or so huehuehheu

Interesting. *while moving fingers just like Baro Ti´keer on the launcher*

Edited by Chamundi
  • Upvote 1

I smell a U16+Anniversary combo.

i certainly hope they aren't delaying the update just so it can match the time frame of other non-related releases. 

• Upvote 4

anigif_enhanced-buzz-25954-1347139839-3.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13605-1347142878-11

Can't wait for Friday! (or... you know... 2AM saturday morning for me >.<) Good luck with the remaining U16 work.

Heyyyy...Belgian? :)

Anyway, my bet is 11/03.

Okay, what was I doing...?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20001-1347143302-11anigif_enhanced-buzz-13154-1347143451-12

Edited by unknow99

Welcome to the hype train, I will be your conductor. We are now accelerating to mark 6, which is the speed of sound. Our destination: The motherfu-

I'm sorry I just can't get hyped about this, considering how well U15 boiled over. I conducted that train too, right when it hit mark 20 and derailed after archwing happened. Worst hype train crash ever. We're still digging out bodies.

• Upvote 7

Tenno, 

Update 16 is getting close, but we still have a lot of work and polish ahead of us. To help us ensure that we deliver the best update we can, we have all hands on deck with U16, and we will not be deploying any hotfixes or updates until U16 is in your hands*. We really want to knock your sugatras off with this update, and we appreciate your patience as we get closer to release. 

*(If an emergency arises, we will deal with it and update this thread)

But... but I only just got my sugatra :(

Can I glue it back on?

• Upvote 2

Welcome to the hype train, I will be your conductor. We are now accelerating to mark 6, which is the speed of sound. Our destination: The motherfu-

I'm sorry I just can't get hyped about this, considering how well U15 boiled over. I conducted that train too, right when it hit mark 20 and derailed after archwing happened. Worst hype train crash ever. We're still digging out bodies.

Mach 1 is the speed of sound... Just saying

• Upvote 2

Does U16 come with Nav Points that don't suck?  After 1300 hours of nav points bouncing randomly around the map, it would be really really nice to have a nav point actually tell me where to go.

• Upvote 1