[DE]Drew

[Updated, Read Me] Psa: Update & Hotfix Hiatus Information

Good, patience is gold and we don't want repeat of U14, do we? 

And probably to a lesser extent U15, with the unplayable random roulette wheel that was archwing, where it extracted you for no real reason after a certain amount of time.

I wish DE would reconsider this decision, as we still have this (IMO) major issue which haven't been fixed yet, where people are loosing their drops in endless missions, specially prime parts:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/405135-rewards-missing-patches-didnt-fix-it-void-is-unplayable-right-now/

It seems to be related to the anti-AFK system, which shouldn't be active in endless missions. Well, at least it shouldn't punish people who are not AFK, and still, at the end of the missions our drops are gone... =(

• Upvote 1

DE When will U16 release (exact date)?

On the last DevStream they clearly said "mid-March". So it's about in 2 weeks, if there won't be any DElays.

Rue.La_fin..gif

let the waiting games begin, and may the hype be evar in our favor...

Edited by Toppien

So no date to U16. It's a good thing Bloodbourne is coming out at the end of this month so I have something to do. 80Days is to long

That pun deserves a new sugatra in game. 

*hint hint nudge nudge*

Better to have no update than half arsed filler content update thats not meant to be taken seriously, like a certain other game that shall not be named (hint hint) :s

• Upvote 1

I wanted U15.17...

Nnnooooooooooo!!!!

v3WR72q_zps97b116fd.png

Edited by unknow99
  • Upvote 4

we have all hands on deck with U16, and we will not be deploying any hotfixes or updates until U16 is in your hands*. We really want to knock your sugatras off with this update, and we appreciate your patience as we get closer to release. 

*(If an emergency arises, we will deal with it and update this thread)

Wait so no hotfixes until U16 from now on would that mean that we maybe get U16 this week the 4 March or 5 March :/

I expect a high quality update on the 11th then. I'm still upset that you planned nothing for u16 until after the return for Christmas break. It's been almost 4 months.

• Upvote 1