[DE]Drew

[Updated, Read Me] Psa: Update & Hotfix Hiatus Information

:thumbsup: Do your best! XD

Cant wait .....but I 'm dealing with it... :-P

Take time, Don't Deploy That Update 16 so early. we no need bugs anymore, take time more than couple of months.

we all need an clean bugfree ( stressfree ) warframe client.

for me, i can wait 1 more year to the update 16. then deploy it.

let be the developers do an relaxed job, e.g we will get then at least, more than 95% buggfree client.

- Thanks for patiente -

Thanks for the heads up. I did not originally think I would be as calm about as I am after such a long time but I really appreciate the work you guys do and continue to do so even from this point forward. Let us all hope you guys get to release it as soon as you possibly can and that it is soon. Let us also hope we are not expecting too much that you get to live up to those expectations. Oh and of course let us hope we get a smooth launch as always.

I had hoped it would be here close to my birthday (march 6th) but I think quality makes a better bday present anyway so I'm more than happy to wait

First off, I'm going to go with a thank you.  Thank you for letting us know that we're not going to be seeing anything, rather than simply not releasing anything and making everyone paranoid.

Also, thank you for putting effort forward.  The update for Archwing was....something less than ideal.  It's good to know that you're learning lessons from it and making sure everything is well made prior to a release date.

I'm looking forward to a week or two without updates.  No more bug fixes, but no more new game breaking bugs either.  Hopefully Tennolive sees you well, and we get the opportunity to see what you've put so much effort into.  Best of luck.

Thanks for the intel . I think its wise to not do update before 16 because they dont want the whole thing to go Kaboom While a part of the team is at PAX.

• Upvote 1

Any chance of a expected release date with back up dates?

I know that the community would hold you to it and get annoyed, but it would be helpful now . 

So a over estimated deadline would still be appreciated.

Or at least let us know if we are getting a hype website this time? or will we just get a release on a random wednesday?

My mental process reading this thread:

Update 16 is getting close, but we still have a lot of work and polish ahead of us. To help us ensure that we deliver the best update we can, we have all hands on deck with U16, and we will not be deploying any hotfixes or updates until U16 is in your hands

Understood. Okay. It's not unexpected. So, moving on...

We really want to knock your sugatras off with this update

Hype! Oh boy! Can't wait for U16! *squeee*

Edited by The_Doc

When will you fix Mesa bug? She can't attack with melee weapon after using 4th skill 'Peacemaker'.

I know she has unequipped buff but plz don't say 'don't using'.

Anyway hope to come a nice U16 in soon. ;D

Edited by 102kennyworld
  • Upvote 2

This update must be quite big and important if the whole DE team is focusing on this.

So i can now safely say,that EXCITEMENT turned into HYPE!

BRING THE HYPE TRAIN BOYS! WE ARE ROLLING OUT! CHOO CHOO!!!!!

Thanks for work about polish version! But Please DE repair bugs with Dojo PVP! Realy in our clan we can see a lot of bugs with pvp room! I would be glad. And thanks for U16 i waithing 3 months for this :P

Say something about new frame Mr. Dragon :)

and we will not be deploying any hotfixes or updates until U16 is in your hands*.

because of this I valiant 1 \ 3 of the players do not get rewards with mini Event (tactical alert). Constant crash and hang the client since the update 15.16, and even 15.16.1 nothing to fix.

I still somehow lucky, get a rack that hangs after, we had only one wave and the team resurrected me because I would not recieve the award being dead in the party. Before that, I always complied with all the event, getting all the awards, and you're just so concerned to such a problem with a client "no corrections to U16" - which is why a lot of players did not work and even stance.

Big thanks to administration((