[DE]Drew

[Updated, Read Me] Psa: Update & Hotfix Hiatus Information

Well... seems they gonna add a lot of stuff... probably a little too much in fact. - Maybe it would've been better to split U16 In two parts with about two and a half months inbetween. - I somehow get the feeling that the coming changes will piss off a lot of people since they are too big. - But we'll see when the update is out. ... Which will most likely not be this week but hopefully next week. ... I'll be back in a month and will hopefully be amazed by what's new. 

Well, people are saying U16 is coming next week, i suppose we'll find out tommorrow, won't we. Also, I have a question, do the major updates usually synchronize with prime access? People are saying that U16 is next week because thats when the new prime access will start, but is there another reason?

Also, I have a theory that the dex dakra is coming with U16 cause why would they add it now if they could just toss it in with the big update this or next week. Is that why people are saying that U16 is coming next week? Is it because it would be easier for the devs to just slap the new prime in with U16 as well?

Okay, hopefully this post was understandable, i think it might get confusing in the second paragraph :/

Edited by Bullet7.62mm

Well, people are saying U16 is coming next week, i suppose we'll find out tommorrow, won't we. Also, I have a question, do the major updates usually synchronize with prime access? People are saying that U16 is next week because thats when the new prime access will start, but is there another reason?

Also, I have a theory that the dex dakra is coming with U16 cause why would they add it now if they could just toss it in with the big update this or next week. Is that why people are saying that U16 is coming next week? Is it because it would be easier for the devs to just slap the new prime in with U16 as well?

Okay, hopefully this post was understandable, i think it might get confusing in the second paragraph :/

The problem with the Prime Access being 'next week' is that it ends next week, then we have to wait a whole 5 days. So no. Not next week. Prime Access doesn't start next week, only ends.

No, major updates don't hit the same day as a Prime Access update.

Maybe Anniversary week (march 23-29) comes with the new Prime access (start march 25)

Does this mean that we aren't getting our Dex Dakras this week? When are those going to drop?

Anniversary is March 25, so probably in that week

Anniversary is March 25, so probably in that week

Only issue that I see with that is they said u16 early to mid March. Unless they changed that while I was doing homework.

March 11, 1:46 p.m EST:

We are aiming to Hotfix today to resolve a handful of important issues.

Locking with 'this just in' information preserved.

Edited by DERebecca
  • Upvote 18