[DE]Drew

[Updated, Read Me] Psa: Update & Hotfix Hiatus Information

PSA: Don't aerial attack (with the scoliac especially) - it eternally locks the game. Only somethings though.

OMG SOMEONE ELSE GETS THAT!!!!!!!! my locking seems to happen only with saryn and scoliac in syndicate missions and only after i have completed the objective and/or collected all medallions (lost 22k rep in medals for Loka the first time)

Edited by OvAeons

Just as long as this doesn't interfere with proto excalibur getting redistributed, I'm cool with it

OMG SOMEONE ELSE GETS THAT!!!!!!!! my locking seems to happen only with saryn and scoliac in syndicate missions and only after i have completed the objective and/or collected all medallions (lost 22k rep in medals for Loka the first time)

Yep, I made a post about it too...finding link......

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/410351-aerial-melee-freezing-game-inconsistently-though/#entry4525877

Also, NEW LOKA MASTER RACE!

Edited by Lanieu

Looking forward to the new PvP in the game. Hopefully it won't take another few weeks to get this update.

HOLY QUACKAMOLY ZINPUROO PICKLE JUICE EATING CHICKEN RIDEN *@##$ES NONE BETTER THEN THE EXCITMENT I BEEN FELLEN xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will i get a warning for language use??

Thanks for the heads up, but I am not going to claim I am not disappointed.  Even if they manage to get it out next week, that is still almost 5 months from U15, and that's pretty bad, especially considering DE used to get major updates out roughly every two months.  I am also hoping this week's void trader won't be another disappointment as well. 

And void trader was a total disappointment for the 2nd time in a row, I have no issue that some items are returning, I am glad they are, but just cosmetics twice in a row for new items is just lame.  

And after Tennolive, it sounds like U16 is still far off, which is unacceptable, its been FAR to long since U15.  Updates used to come every ~2 months, and by the time we get U16 it will be ~5 months plus.  Overambitious much DE?  A constant stream of content if far superior to slow updates with huge gaps in between.  Don't get me wrong I love DE, I wouldn't have stuck around since closed beta if I didn't think highly of them, but they really are dropping the ball lately. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre
  • Upvote 9

I'm really hoping that they come out with a new shield and sword. The one now is cool and all but I was kind of hoping for more of a Medeival approach and while I realize that contradicts the whole "space ninja" thing, I think the dev team could make it work :)

Edited by Zambeiz

Don't care for Update 16, the hype is too much from the community.

What I do expect from DE, is to go back and look at their mistakes all the way from Update 7, this is too much... Please, reword what you already gave us, fix the issues so we can play and enjoy without balance problems and over powered enemies that kill you in one hit if you're the host.

Lets not forget about the adorable yet useless Kubrows we got, sure the shielding one and the one that makes you invisible are good, but we'll always go back to Helios and Carrier, they may be squishy but they actually do something... Also why do we get dogs in the future? wouldn't it be better to remember old archives and invent some asian mechanical dragon to actually be useful?

All in all, I'm most disappointed with DE.

They work but at the end, earlier things were so much better, like the first Dojo rooms, they looked amazing compared to what we have now, and whats with the weird and strange things they keep adding without lore?

................. Moving on, the little details matter to us and just like the Replay mission you gave us that makes us look at the mission we've just done instead of giving us a button on the top right side of the screen to see if we actually want to play the same mission again, we have to click back twice.

I don't even want to talk about Archwing, makes no sense an... As I said, don't even.

DE, please thing before you start working on something new, because as much as new things are fun and expected of you. changes to make the game better with what it already has would make the game even better and attract the community that stopped caring to come back and invest a lot more.

Edited by MrBiscuits
  • Upvote 6

Yes, you have a LOT AND A LOT of work and polish ahead of you. I don't mean U16, forget that. You have even MUCH MORE work on current game breaking things.

Tip: after 12 hours of straight gameplay I feel like (no actually, I KNOW) half of my matches were annoyingly broken with stupid bugs.

I can't help but feel your initial problem was running a game for 12 hours straight. Take a break and let you and your system cool down.

Sadly I will have to agree with some the hate DE is getting lately. The waiting is just too long and having the trader visiting us with another crap  load of stuff it just getting us closer to the last drop. I know DE is working hard but over 4 mounts is just too much , having in mind the regular update time was 2 mounts . And that is after some nerfs in the game that happened and made a lot of players angry. I hope we will get some good contents because i dont like coming on forums and spreading hate over an amazing game . 

• Upvote 3

This is taking too long.... Have been playing for weeks without nothing to do, in order to keep us hyped DE brings New tactical alerts and stuff but they arent just worth it. And Void Trader should  have atleast brought something new.

• Upvote 1

I just want to know how close U16 is... Is it weeks or another month? Tenno live didn't really give us any clarification, we didn't even get to see any new gameplay stuff in action.

• Upvote 1

I can't help but feel your initial problem was running a game for 12 hours straight. Take a break and let you and your system cool down.

I Understand partialy what he is saying. There is a Memory-leak in the game if you keep it open for too long like 12 to 24 hours. I dont play during all this time but i let warframe open so when i want to play i'm like totaly ready to go. It must be a small mem leak because if it was bigger all players will have notice it.