Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The U16 Anticipation Megathread

DonGheddo

As drew said, no hotfixes until u16 , so its really really really close 

HYPEEE

U16 may or may not include the following content teased at Tennolive 2015:

- Mios (player designed melee weapon by Redskittlez, an infested scissor blade)

- Dex Dakra (will be given for free to all players who log in during a specific week in March)

- a new puncture-based Glaive

- the return of melee charge attacks

- Volt Prime

- changes for the Void and its rewards

- PVP updates

- a new raid mode (first one is against Vay Hek, "Law of Retribution")

- Simaris the Librarian

- Chroma the new Dragon-themed Warframe

- the return of the Sentients (based on the "Tomb of the Sentient" trailer)

- possibly new parkour 2.0 moves

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/413260-devstream-48-tennolive-overview/

Thanks to AM-Bunny for the excellent summary of Tennolive. If I missed anything, let me know. -Tulzscha

ETA:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/419723-update-16-eta-march-19/

Edited by Tulzscha
added possible upcoming content

As drew said, no hotfixes until u16 , so its really really really close 

HYPEEE

great, so the forum will be filled again with smth different then all the complaints right now =)))))))

any date for the new primepack ? 1 week later or smth like that ? :P

Well, nothing really is confirmed and while I have to agree with some Hype killers here, but its kinder 50-50 here. Here is my thoughts. 

I'm guessing that about 50% chance for the update bening next week for sure, if we're lucky, as there is quite a bit to prove it. Number One, is that they will be not doing any Hotfixes, and with that, that means no update this week at all, and its always been update day them days. Number Two is that Tenno Live is this week, so that proves it won't be out this week. Number Three is that moreless they will show us something really massive in Tenno Live, and like the Arcwing Teaser that was in the last one at the end, the will do an teaser site, that will from Sat-Wednesday or thursday. Like they did with the U15.

However there is the other 50% chance it won't be, maybe it gets delayed or they do a hole week of teaser and then release it the following week early, I can't remaber if U15 did that if someone can right me on this. 

But all in all its 50-50%.

Thats my theory and I think its pretty solid.

(I swear if someone replies to my comment saying: Thats what she said, im going to send the Stalker after you)

P.S I hope its next week, cuz its my birthday on the 13th, but then it chuold happen on the 14th, as its an late birthday gift 

Edited by LegionCynex

So no more update 15.17 or 15.18, thats bad. My bet on U16 is March 18-19

Same. The middle of March is the 15th, so people shouldn't expect the update to drop before the 15th. Therefore, a realistic expectation is the Wednesday/Thursday of that week, the week of the 15th, which is March 18/19. Also, the whole point of that announcement isn't to get people hyped up. They made that announcement because they're really going back on what they said about releasing a bunch of stuff to entertain players until U16. Basically, they're saying that since it's all hands on deck, they won't be able to release a bunch of stuff before U16.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Same. The middle of March is the 15th, so people shouldn't expect the update to drop before the 15th. Therefore, a realistic expectation is the Wednesday/Thursday of that week, the week of the 15th, which is March 18/19.

The aim is mid march. Like anything it can be pushed up or down depending on their confidence of release. Midmarch like anything is an estimate, considering march has ~4 weeks releasing it anywhere along the second could count it as mid month.