Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The U16 Anticipation Megathread

DonGheddo

66% sure , why? Well for starters they have not talked about release dates, they didnt show much in tenno live, they teased a lot but no actual content, and finally and more importantly, rebecca said that the Dex Dakra were coming before any of the stuff shown on the stream. Anniversary is the obligated release date for Dex Dakra. Now anniversary is 23 march. So u know its after that date.

So we have 8 days of march after 23, but they wouldnt just delay an update for two days so 44% march and 66% april considering its a lot of work.

But i hope its on march tho

There might be a lil problem with your percentages, unless you`re 110 % calculating.

tenno live super hype = update. Notice how the update was much more hyped than last year. Most importantly,they won't leave a third/fourth week without a hotfix

Pertty much how I think, they won't be that dumb and leave such without a hotfix, this week or the next for sure.

Next week together with Volt Prime.

God I hope so, I want the new PA

They said mid march...there is no teaser site, either. Expect it to drop on the 19th/20th since we know that DE isn't really all that good at releasing on patchday when it's about huge updates. 

Next week thursday or friday it should be...but this week? Nah.

Mid-march i think. We'll probably gonna get some teaser for the website starting this wednesday to the next wednesday where it get released. So next week, pretty sure about that.

Edited by ArchTenno

^ No one said it was a joke. He legitimately looks like a angry anteater.

No, he looks like Elvis.

On topic: Like others have said in this thread, my bet is on the 18th, and we will get a teaser site 1 week before that. Not sure, but Volt Prime could be released at the same time, although I think he might appear the week after or even this week, so all the new content doesn't overlap.

Soon™

I'm seeing a lack of that in this thread.

Anyway, I'd say next week is a good bet, when the kids are home with their parents wallets... and the college bums are looking for something else to blow their remaining savings that survived this semester's textbook buying.

Edited by Rennagade

66% sure , why? Well for starters they have not talked about release dates, they didnt show much in tenno live, they teased a lot but no actual content, and finally and more importantly, rebecca said that the Dex Dakra were coming before any of the stuff shown on the stream. Anniversary is the obligated release date for Dex Dakra. Now anniversary is 23 march. So u know its after that date.

So we have 8 days of march after 23, but they wouldnt just delay an update for two days so 44% march and 66% april considering its a lot of work.

In other words you have no factual evidence to back up any of that since just because anniversary is the 23rd doesnt mean itll be the 23rd they want to do it.

Besides they could do anniversary and update the day after it, you dont know and I dont know so dont assume

Also not saying anything does not automatically translate to a long wait time, you just pulled that out of your &#!.

Edited by ToxicTroublermaker

My formal guess is either this week or next. I don't think they will do a hype site this time around because the PAX Appearance basically did that. I think you will open warframe next Wednesday and be pleasantly surprised. As for the Volt Prime thing I wonder if they are doing it this update or next because that all seems kind of up in the air and we haven't gotten a warning on the prime access page yet.

My guess is this:

1.- They make Hype-Sites, and then make the release in 1 week from the release of the site.

2.- Dex Dakra is comming, i have understand that in March 23th is the 2nd Aniversary of Warframe, so DE needs to put an Update/Hotfix to put the files in the game.

So with this i would say between March 19th or March 21th IF we get the hype site this Wednsday/Thursday.

I don't think they'll put up a hype site when they have already shown everything at PAX. It's all out there already. I think they my skip that bull this time. i hope.

There might be a lil problem with your percentages, unless you`re 110 % calculating.

LOL percentages were made up, didn´t even thought , :D

And well, I hope you are all correct. But it is better to be prepared...

Edited by Hayzemet

How do we know they are holding it for the anniversary? They teased Easter, but that's not until April. Last Tenno Live they teased Archwing and it didn't release until several months later. The amount of content and the specific content they teased doesn't tell us when it will launch. If anything, they seemed to be in a rush to fit in everything they could.

The exact quote is "We're gonna lead with things that are distant future and reel it in as we go." -Sheldon http://youtu.be/S8RKyh2StKM?t=18m10s

It basically went

-Intro

-Contest

-Mios

-Sheldon Quote

-Dex Dakra

-Contest

-Prime Access Teaser

-Prime Part Drops Discussion

-Rebecca Says "I think Dex Dakra is coming soonest of everything we've talked about". at This Spot In TennoLive

-Conclave

-Neutral Conclave Syndicate

-Raids

-Arcanes (Coolies)

-Library/Sanctuary (Neutral Syndicate)

-Chroma

-Contest

-Excalibunny

-Q&A

-Sentients

This is all really jumbled up. First Sheldon that they were starting with things that were further down the round, and going in from there. Then they show Dex Dakra, then the Prime Access stuff. So, by Sheldon's statement, Prime Access should be sooner. Then, Rebecca says Dex Dakra should be soonest of everything already mentioned (Mios, Prime Access, Dakra). It's already mixed up. 

Please do note how Rebecca says that the Dex Dakra will be the soonest of what had been discussed at that point. Please also note that we will get a warning of the prime access ending, and will get the new one two weeks later. If we were warned next week, the next prime access would come after the anniversary.

From there, it just becomes more jumbled. Excalibunny was one of the last things mentioned, even though it is for Easter, which is in April. This puts U16 after the Anniversary (which can't be true because of the no updates before u16 announcement). This also means that Sheldon didn't mean it when he said order would go the way he said. Past that, DE announced no Updates, Reinforcements, or Hotfixes would happen before U16, unless it was urgent.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that we cannot predict when these things are being released. DE says things. Some are meant to be jokes, others not. The only things we can truly count as truthful are ones we have evidence for, and official forum posts.

Based on the Dex Furis' release, the Anniversary is on the 26th. Based on the notion that it is an update, it cannot come before U16. So, March 26th is the latest it can come out without DE breaking their word.

Edited by CoRRh

i dont like announcements, worked too long in marketing and all this, i like to play real with as well as lots of people need the loud stuff, i dont ... i function best when things are simply in my hands and before my nose, everything else is useless for me :-)

i simply dont understand "hypes" ... even my parents was "bestranged" since my early childhood because i didnt have a sense for "hypes" or "things which will come but are not here" ... im not able to understand that ,-)

Edited by VOR73X