Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The U16 Anticipation Megathread

DonGheddo

This might sound petty, but I'm kinda glad that my prediction last January that we might not get U16 until March is becoming true. A lot of people were mocking me 'cause I bet on a March release date back then. They said "Yeah, like DE would let so many months go by without a major update!"

Hayzemet is right. They didnt really show anything other than the sentients reveal at tenno live. I wouldnt be surprised if it actually was late april, although if thats the case, jesus christ there better be a nice amount of content because it feels like its been 5 years since the last update.

They would have put up a teaser page where something new unlocked every day. They've been doing it on every major update. No web page = no update this week, unless they decide against it this time.

They would have put up a teaser page where something new unlocked every day. They've been doing it on every major update. No web page = no update this week, unless they decide against it this time.

Why would they even need to put up a teaser/hype site for U16? Wasn't Tenno Live hype enough? They already teased/revealed pretty much everything coming in U16 at the Tenno Live. They would just be re-showing everything already known if they made a hype site.

Edited by HolyDonut3

Why would they even need to put up a teaser/hype site for U16? Wasn't Tenno Live hype enough? They already teased/revealed pretty much everything coming in U16 at the Tenno Live. They would just re-showing everything already known if they made a hype site.

Same as always, you know most of the stuff in advance if you watch the dev streams. It's just how they've been rolling them out.

Hardline is this week yeah? I can wait till the end of the month.

I believe it was slated to be end of february-ish, but they had to delay it (because chroma wasnt ready perhaps), now I believe ti would be in their best interests to release U16 with the next prime access, mostly because easier access to platinum + update full of content to buy = Big $$, this will also let them polish off the update and get rid of many bugs etc :s

Edited by Somedude1000