Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The U16 Anticipation Megathread

DonGheddo

the games strength is how fast it gets content out. that's why destiny burnout is a thing. 

Yeah with this genre, especially when you are in *beta* stuff need to happen. You cant let your game hang like that, your community will  get through the old content way too fast then the hunger will come.

that maybe true Crack, but they won't leave it so long, I don;t think it be out this week, but moreless the next, i mean too long without an hotfix is a ballsy move  

newer sad it will be this week but weak after the start of teaser site

They already showed everything that would go onto a teaser site, unlike before.

You don't know what else is in U16. They showed us the biggest things, like they did with U15. Tennolive 2014 and several livestreams showed the core of U15, yet they still put up a hype site about the stuff we already knew about.

You don't know what else is in U16. They showed us the biggest things, like they did with U15. Tennolive 2014 and several livestreams showed the core of U15, yet they still put up a hype site about the stuff we already knew about.

That maybe true, but it whuold of came out by now, and well the ship had about 5-6 screens to show of new things I think. So for a teaser site for 16 be like.

Day 1: Raids

Day 2: PVP

Day 3: New Warframe

Day 4: New Relay Stuff

Day 5: Maybe New Weapon Or Prime Volt?

Finial Day: The Sentinels 

Edited by LegionCynex

hum, true, but does there HAVE to be an teaser site?, no...I think we had enough teaser at TennoLive

might be ,might be not. they could told us/showed us only the tip of the ice berg that was ready for the TennoLive.

and a little clarification info for all of us who dint had the chance to see the stream read the forums wont hurt.

true, but as stated earlier de announced there would be no more updates/hotfixes and so on until U16, since prime access alterations require some of those aspects it's only natural to assume their release dates would have to line up. (or that u16 arrives before)

Prime access does not require an update, you already have all of the files in your system. DE simply has to allow your system to access them.

Imo it should come out fast. Ppl are becoming restless and bored and thats a bad thing for business. U16 will have bugs and big ones no matter how long they will quality check it, its what happens after it and how fast they can fix what players find that they didn't find.

They said no updates till U16 so.... that means we get U16 in a week? What do you guys think?

i think tomorrow or latest next tuesday if DE wanna avoid a stampede or that people get even more bored as they are now ... :P =))))

They were talking about early or mid this month. I hope it comes today because it has already taken so long and there hasn't been much to do for so long now. Weapons are great but even then it is quite a time when we got a new one and if they are on a hiatus now before Update 16 then it would mean a moth lasting famine of barely any reason to play the game other than grinding resources and cores for the Update itself. Of course I have a pessimistic feeling that it will be next week at the same time of new Prime access but to be honest, that much new content all crammed to be released at the same time is not the best idea so I hope my prediction is incorrect.

think again

U15 https://www.warframe.com/archwing/

U14 https://warframe.com/theliset/

Cant find U13 ... but it was Grinier monitor themed

They no longer make these teaser sites because they failed to upkeep their promised dates to such a degree that the backlash resulted them for ot doing them anymore. Or so I heard but I could still be wrong about it.

Now what i want to know is will the other factions(corpus and grineer) still be enemies in sessions involving the sentient(as in will they still be gunning for us even while they are fighting mysterious robots who likely want to wipe out all life in the solar system)

PvP 2.0

Parkour 2.0

Raids

Chroma

Grineer Water Base Tileset

Underwater Archwing Tileset

J3 Golem

Sentients

Many weapons shown

Librarian Cephalon

PvP Cephalon

Dex Dakras for anniversary