Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The U16 Anticipation Megathread

DonGheddo

I'd just like them to fix the major bugs that have persisted through 4+ Updates, instead of focusing on things like E Gate (mostly since I didn't get around to running E Gate, so am now 100s of hours of progress behind people who ran it twice)...

Though I'd also love to see them fix the [inevitable] major bugs that come with the update in less than 2 months...

Note: Neither of those is remotely likely to happen. I know, and accept this.

all of you > 

logo.png
Just relax and enjoy the weak of going out with a girlfriend, or go to gym... or watch a movie or something like that... 

just ... have a little of-screen fun... go with friends for a Bear...

The update WILL come sooner or later... JUST RELAX!

Edited by Zdravko

WRONG!!!

nova PA is ending in march 18th....and for the next PA to come it needs 1 week from the old one, and I'm pretty sure all of us know that the NEW PRIME ACCES (VOLT PRIME) will be in U16, so if you do the math, U16 is in either 25 or 26 of march 

21st. During the steam, when they first announced the date for the anniversary items, they said the 21st. Then said something else waa going on the 21st, and the anniversary was on the 25h.

21st is a Saturday, I don't think they will released a major update that will most likely come with quite a few bugs on a weekend when they are out of the office.

*breaks out cranky granny voice* "Even my bunions can't predict when DE updates."

Ahem

This is DE not a slave driving EA. It'll be ready ship when it's ready. Then we go bug hunting. *cocks tigris*

Your gonna need a bigger gun...

*Loads Opticor*

WRONG!!!

nova PA is ending in march 18th....and for the next PA to come it needs 1 week from the old one, and I'm pretty sure all of us know that the NEW PRIME ACCES (VOLT PRIME) will be in U16, so if you do the math, U16 is in either 25 or 26 of march 

So ps4 have to wait our pitiful U15.16 up to march25 cuz prime access needs to be released at the same time on all platforms... really nice. However, if it is march25, im busy on somewhere else.