Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The U16 Anticipation Megathread

DonGheddo

25th of March= Anniversary stuff + in all likelihood new Prime Access. (old one ends on the 17th, 17-25th = 8 days)
aaaaaaand then we wait for I don't know how long for U16, 2-3 more weeks perhaps. So the 8th or 15th of April.

(Yes stuff takes time, but the past major updates have been delayed beyond infinity, and the pattern is starting to get infuriating, but I'll wait.)

Edited by Farris

For nothing more than ****s and giggles, I'll come up with my own BS way of determining the release date of U16. Please do not take me seriously for I will be be, without a doubt, wrong. If I am right, then may Volt Prime strike me down with lightning. 

Next week's Prime time will be #64. 64/4 is 16. U16 next week confirmed. (not)

Edited by Climaxstriker

I could probably find someone to read some tea leaves and give us a definitive answer if everyone's on board.

More seriously though, I would like it to hit next week, that way I can play it as soon as my new computer arrives, but I'm not going to conjecture without any solid evidence.

I wanted to make this post to focus precisely upon the BEST thing to be coming in it:

Cephalon Simaris.

Just look at the teaser site: https://warframe.com/sanctuary/

LOOK AT THAT SHINING GOLDEN-ORANGE GOD OF KNOWLEDGE AND LORE! LISTEN TO THAT FABULOUS VOICE OF KNOWLEDGE AND POWER! OBEY THE MIGHTY CEPHALON SIMARIS!

Just... YES! YES! I LOVE HIM ALREADY!!!!

I wanted to make this post to focus precisely upon the BEST thing to be coming in it:

Cephalon Simaris.

Just look at the teaser site: https://warframe.com/sanctuary/

LOOK AT THAT SHINING GOLDEN-ORANGE GOD OF KNOWLEDGE AND LORE! LISTEN TO THAT FABULOUS VOICE OF KNOWLEDGE AND POWER! OBEY THE MIGHTY CEPHALON SIMARIS!

Just... YES! YES! I LOVE HIM ALREADY!!!!

If i could get this webpage as an image without the text or warframe banner at the top it would be my desktop wallpaper right now.

The last time I read about U16 was last month, stating U16 will be released during early March, but...but.... isn't it middle March already? :/

Ok DE don't push yourselves too much, I know how it feels

But seriously, will we be getting U16 before March 22nd?