Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The U16 Anticipation Megathread

DonGheddo

Um... I assume English is not your native tongue, because I never said that. I said Prime Access is not an update per se and that the most likely date for U16's release is this Friday.

Or perhaps English is not my native tongue because I misunderstoon what the person I was replying to meant to say.

haha english is my native tongue. but you know what they say about assuming

Well since the teaser seem to be done , we will see tommorow , but since it's a big update, there will be some last second problem and get deleyed if lucky one day , if unlucky see you friday

its not tomorrow! there is a teaser for tomorrow. also they need to tease the new frame still, and it's normally the last thing teased

This Friday. All updates came out a week after their respective hype site released, save for U13.

I would think this is not likely.  Because of the date they gave for the last chances to get frost prime/latron prime/reaper prime. 

Most likely next week Wednesday. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

Not saying It isn't possible... but the hype site's yet to show the new frame, pvp and other things.

While I like it to be sometime this week... most likely Friday. Almost any time next week is looking far more likely at this point.

Any longer then that, and the forums/chat will flood with venom...