Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The U16 Anticipation Megathread

DonGheddo

Friday is unlikely. Very few MMOs like to do Friday launches. Unless there is a reason (such as Halloween) they try to avoid release dates with a chance of making them work the weekend.

i remember u 15, even that it was not released on friday they supported it the whole weekend, so ...

Since Frost Prime parts can be farmed until 24th of march 2015.... i think it's a reasonably safe bet to say: wednesday the 25th...

i will never play a game to farm smth, just sayin ... i would go sick and throw my comp over the balcony =)

for answering the question:

WHEN RED TEXT APPEARS !!!! =))))))))))))

Edited by HEA7HEN

Another failer here. PRIME stuff and U16 are two different things.

I didn't say they were the same, but _some_ big change is coming between 24th/25th, if we're betting, my money lies there.

they are going to reorder the void drops anyway, why do it in two updates?

What is it with people thinking PA and Updates are related?

Easy.

To stop access to farm-able parts, DE has to change the drop tables.

To change the drop tables, you have to change the code.

To change the code, you have to patch.

So, either it is one giant package, U16 plus or including this change, which would be convenient and good practice,

or, they will roll out two totally unrelated patches shortly after another... that would be very unusual.

If you ever worked with/for/in/against software development, you would understand.

Easy.

To stop access to farm-able parts, DE has to change the drop tables.

To change the drop tables, you have to change the code.

To change the code, you have to patch.

So, either it is one giant package, U16 plus or including this change, which would be convenient and good practice,

or, they will roll out two totally unrelated patches shortly after another... that would be very unusual.

If you ever worked with/for/in/against software development, you would understand.

They cant do U16+Prime Access in one update, they will loose alot money with it. If managment works corectly they put this week U16 and next week Prime Access.

They cant do U16+Prime Access in one update, they will loose alot money with it. If managment works corectly they put this week U16 and next week Prime Access.

That is actually an understandable argument...

One solution for convenience/stability/technical reasons... one solution for market research.... *sigh*

And basically the exact reason, why management and software developement are enemies :-D

And they can include the Prime Access items with U16 but unobtainable until a week later and i think they've done this before.

Edited by Nachino

Ok, where is your exact argument on why those two events can not and absolutely will not be related?

DE knows that their player base will decrease as more and more time passes without u16. I'm sure they will release it as soon as they feel comfortable with it, not wait until next week to give us PA and u16 together.

Edit: If it is next week, it will be because of necessary fixes and tweaks, not because of Prime Access.

Edited by NICKTHECHAMP11

Another *******. Prime Access will be next week, thats why they removing FROST PRIME.

They need to update to put in prime access or remove items. Either way there will be an update next week to do either of these things, if not both, or the whole of update16.

So either removing frostp will be a small update arfter U16 or removing frostp will be included in U16.

Edited by Postal_pat

Ok, where is your exact argument on why those two events can not and absolutely will not be related?

If they will want lose alot money they can make update together but that will be rly fail from DE. DE are not charity, they need make money. If you check prices of Prime Access ( theres for 70 or 80 dollars pack and hes give you +-2600plat )*. Then calculate it, U16 bundle will be prbly around 800p ( maybe more ) and if u buy PA they u dont need spend anymore real money for U16 and u can get both from PA.

If DE are not stupid and want make money they will put U16 this week, ppl buy plat or spend plat what have to get U16 stuff ( bundle and similiar plat items ) and next week PA to get another infusion of real money.

* Prime Access is not availble anymore then dont know exact prices.