Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The U16 Anticipation Megathread

DonGheddo

Well, according to DevStream47: "When is Update 16?

Due to the size and complexity of Update 16 we've chosen to delay its release until early March. We'll continue to update everyone on the release of Update 16 as we get closer to launch."

It's early March. In fact, it's mid-March.

U16 is probably going to happen soon, what with their predicted time already delayed.

I mean, the Prime Access teaser just so conveniently came out today, and we all know Prime Access will be live a week after the teaser. And just so happens that next week on the 25th, Frost Prime access goes into the vault, and Dex Dakra along with the other anniversary items goes up for sale. Sounds too conveniently placed and planned if you ask me. 

That's why I'm lowering my hype down cause I personally believe that U16 will only come out next week.

little correction. the dex weapons are free, the proto skins are sold

I'll join your hype train, my tenno brother. I'm excited as well, like many others who wanna continue walking this long path until the end of times...or until the game reaches it's full release, but you get it right? Anyways, prepare your keyboard and be sure your body is ready, because the last ride of the day is yet to come, and the greatest show on earth is prepared to be fullfilled by many endless forms most beautiful. Let the light of the Lotus guide you on your lofty journey!

You have jinxed us

I guess we'll see. I really hope not.

Or not, we never really know. 

Edit - be wary of the hype train OP, you will inevitably crash and burn

You're right. But I can't help but get hyped that all that content could drop tomorrow

Somehow I doubt it. I'm betting it will be next week.

Everyone has a different opinion. I want actual confirmation

Maybe. It is close, we can all agree on that much.

True.

I'll join your hype train, my tenno brother. I'm excited as well, like many others who wanna continue walking this long path until the end of times...or until the game reaches it's full release, but you get it right? Anyways, prepare your keyboard and be sure your body is ready, because the last ride of the day is yet to come, and the greatest show on earth is prepared to be fullfilled by many endless forms most beautiful. Let the light of the Lotus guide you on your lofty journey!

Righteous.

It's confirmed to be tomorrow.

Source: My hopes and dreams.

If only