Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The U16 Anticipation Megathread

DonGheddo

Sorry to ask, but is this just speculation? I know you're a forum moderator and not a DE employee, but your answer is not the usual "when it's ready" we're used to get by forums staff, so it drew my attention!

Speculation. I don't actually know anything for certain. 

me thinks... Volt Prime on the 18th, Anniversary content on the 25th aaaand U16 on the 1st of April. of course it will still be delayed until friday sooo April 3rd. My birthday!! xD

NEVER ASK FOR AN UPDATE ON APRIL FOOLS DAY!!!

if i was DE (and i'm not.) i would release u16 first, and then the next prime either with or after the anniversary stuff the following week. it make sense to not clusterf%^$ an update with too much right off the back and release more after the main important stuff comes out. plus u16 will need hotfixes and no need to add more work for two things that can wait till after the u16 launch. but with that said, i see the u16 releasing either this week or next week at the latest now.

Well, Soon

U16 Maybe next week and PA 2 weeks later, 

remember when the Nyx P PA expired around 2-3 weeks later Nova P PA released

NVM just waiting for it

It was one week later, not two, like with the rest of the PAs. So Volt's PA is coming next week tuesday or wednesday.

They released the site last week and the update is most probably coming this week, any day this week, probably before friday so they don't have to deal with problems in the weekend or leave the players with annoying bugs.

Edited by Nachino

I would say next week. Due to the removal of frost prime drops on the 24th and it will be a week after the prime access teaser. Seeing as since their changing the void it wouldn't make sense to add a new prime into the loot tables when there gonna be changing it up.

I would say next week. Due to the removal of frost prime drops on the 24th and it will be a week after the prime access teaser. Seeing as since their changing the void it wouldn't make sense to add a new prime into the loot tables when there gonna be changing it up.

DEVs can change loot tables in update to take out Frost, Reaper, Latron a put there new Prime stuff.

If everything goes peachy probably some point this evening.

If things are rough then we'll likely see it early tomorrow.

Big updates can be rough. Patience, Tenno. It's your most useful tool.

why i got the feeling it will be peachy?

some good stuff can happen sometimes

Kinda makes sense that they wouldn't package u16 and the anniversary PLUS the new prime access in one update. Too much could go wrong + the amount of content they'd be putting out would be waaaaaay too big, we would get u16 early morning Saturday lol. 

Not really, lots of that stuff is already in the game, but just not activated yet.  They do that to reduce the final download.  Besides, the new primes + anniversary items isn't really much content at all. 

That post doesn't at all say its comming this week, it just says they are all busy working this week so there will be no streams. 
Edited by ClockworkSpectre

316nl05.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"All hands are on deck this week for PC Update 16 AND Update 15.16 for consoles!"

Edited by -Jack.Of.Blades-