Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The U16 Anticipation Megathread

DonGheddo

That post said Prime Time would resume the 26th and devstream the 27th. If they were releasing the update that week they wouldn't be doing a devstream when they should be bug-fixing right? Seems to me the update should be sometime in the next hour.

Hype now vented.

Edited by GeekInACape

That post is just saying that there won't be streams this week.  It doesn't explicitly set time period for the update's release.

This^

It does hint towards it arriving this week however, or that its DE's intention at least. (but again still not confirmation of arrival)

That post said Prime Time would resume the 26th and devstream the 27th. If they were releasing the update that week they wouldn't be doing a devstream when they should be bug-fixing right? Seems to me the update should be sometime in the next hour.

Hype now vented.

Why in the next hour?

All hands on deck kinda implies they're in a state of readiness. Right? Like for bug emergencies?

Or that this is another crunch week and the update is next week.  They've done streams the same week as an update before.

All hands on deck kinda implies they're in a state of readiness. Right? Like for bug emergencies?

personally I feel it means that they are like 90% there and they are trying to iron out some wrinkles so it can be released this week.

"All hands are on deck this week for PC Update 16 AND Update 15.16 for consoles!"

I doubt they would post this if it wasn't going to ready by the end of this week.

Super47.gif

Edited by -Jack.Of.Blades-

Yeah lol I know she didn't ACTUALLY confirmed it at all! but she post a topic when she said: "All hands are on deck this week for PC Update 16 AND Update 15.16 for consoles! With everyone working diligently through the day there will be no streams this week."

High chance (9.9.9%?) U16 will be coming in the next few hours. Since there is also the potato invasion which is nowaday quite rare. If I am not wrong usually when there is an event tmr then we get a potato invasion the day before.

Edited by WhiteAsura