Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The U16 Anticipation Megathread

DonGheddo

Not sure what that last thing is, though. I want to say it's Chroma but didn't Chroma have a tail? 

I guess that was a special syandana for him, glad to see them returning.

EDIT: Zooming out, yeah, there's no way that's NOT Chroma. Glad to see Frame-specific Syandanas are turning... having a tail one's a little odd, though, but pretty cool none the less.

Edited by Morec0

Not sure what that last thing is, though. I want to say it's Chroma but didn't Chroma have a tail? 

I guess that was a special syandana for him, glad to see them returning.

oh yea he has no tail dint even notice dat was trying to see the snout, yea tail maybe be an special syandana mostly will

Not sure if it's just his angle but doesn't the shape of the helm look different?

Dat was what im trying to find out, maybe because its in front of his arm and we cant see it,but dat pointy thing from hes head i dont remember dat, dunno its confusing

Edited by MrKage

I was looking for a release date for update 16 and then I saw this

Attention Tenno,

All hands are on deck this week for PC Update 16 AND Update 15.16 for consoles! With everyone working diligently through the day there will be no streams this week.

Prime Time #64 will resume on March 26th, and due to conflicting schedules, Devstream #49 will resume on March 27th.

Thanks for your patience! We are excited to raid your brains with new additions, fixes, and more!

U16 isn't gonna be today people if they are still revealing stuff on the hype site.  Friday maybe since Chroma is going to be revealed tomorrow, probably next week though I'm sure they got more reveals.

Also I'm glad they listened to the community and changed his looks a little, his silhouette looks much better now IMO.

Edited by Z3GR4M

Well there is one more picture on the teasersit enow. Which looks like the new frame and the new frame usually is one of the last things to be revealed on the teasersite so i assume its going to come thursday or friday (not sure though why patchday was pulled from thursday to wednesday since some time now alot of the patches are coming on thursdays).

Doesn't look like it -- with a bit of luck U16 is finished by next week and releases alongside Volt Prime and its Prime Access.

I don't even...

Attention Tenno,

All hands are on deck this week for PC Update 16...

Edited by Storchenbein

Probably Friday. We still have another unknown piece on the launch site, the Ogris was today, so that next piece will be tomorrow and that day to sink in.

Last is probably Chroma to ruin everyone's good time.

Edited by Lightsmith