Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The U16 Anticipation Megathread

DonGheddo

She only states that during this week they will be working on Update 16. Nowhere in that post is a hint nor a release date.

It might be this week but considering how she mentions Prime Time on the 26th of March it will be rather next week. Usually updates are followed by hotfixes and prime times

U16 isn't gonna be today people if they are still revealing stuff on the hype site.  Friday maybe since Chroma is going to be revealed tomorrow, probably next week though I'm sure they got more reveals.

Also I'm glad they listened to the community and changed his looks a little, his silhouette looks much better now IMO.

His silhouette looks the same but in a more appeasing pose. That helmet looks different though. Maybe an alt helmet?

Well... As my fellow Tenno operative states...

She only states that during this week they will be working on Update 16. Nowhere in that post is a hint nor a release date.

It might be this week but considering how she mentions Prime Time on the 26th of March it will be rather next week. Usually updates are followed by hotfixes and prime times

Thanks!

Now everyone can even! :D

Anyways, the teaser site has at least ONE more day of... uhm... teasing us. So there's that.

I was looking for a release date for update 16 and then I saw this

Attention Tenno,

All hands are on deck this week for PC Update 16 AND Update 15.16 for consoles! With everyone working diligently through the day there will be no streams this week.

Prime Time #64 will resume on March 26th, and due to conflicting schedules, Devstream #49 will resume on March 27th.

Thanks for your patience! We are excited to raid your brains with new additions, fixes, and more!

No. It might be Thursday or Friday, or we might not see it until next week. But it definitely won't be today.

I am kind of sick of this game that they play, its not that I don't want the best possible product I just really wish they would tell us when they at least plan the update for especially since they are releasing all this teaser material:(

Well... As my fellow Tenno operative states...

Thanks!

Now everyone can even! :D

Anyways, the teaser site has at least ONE more day of... uhm... teasing us. So there's that.

Was it U13 or U14 that had the teaser site with the countdown that counted down... To another countdown?

I am kind of sick of this game that they play, its not that I don't want the best possible product I just really wish they would tell us when they at least plan the update for especially since they are releasing all this teaser material:(

Wait for Vay Hek to appear:

"TEENNNOOOOO, Tennooo, tenno... You've been watching the AUXILIARY Hype Site... Did you reaaaaaaaally belieeeeeve... It would be.... THIS THURSDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!?? You are running out of time... *evil grin*"

Well, maybe not. But I really hope they deliver ASAP, the game will suffer from so long without any content otherwise.

Also I'm glad they listened to the community and changed his looks a little, his silhouette looks much better now IMO.

First off it's not confirmed that they changed how he looked, as previously stated it could be an alt-helm we're seeing on the teaser site. Also I thought he looked pretty cool, and defiantly more like a warframe then the last two releases. If they changed his appearance as a response to the community, but left Limbo alone, I would be extremely let down by the devs.  

Wait for Vay Hek to appear:

"TEENNNOOOOO, Tennooo, tenno... You've been watching the AUXILIARY Hype Site... Did you reaaaaaaaally belieeeeeve... It would be.... THIS THURSDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!?? You are running out of time... *evil grin*"

Well, maybe not. But I really hope they deliver ASAP, the game will suffer from so long without any content otherwise.

LMAOtumblr_m1slqeL8LQ1r7kc7k.gif

they said that they planned it for mid March. If they got any more specific people like you would be even more upset if there were any unforseen delays. You can't have it both ways