Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The U16 Anticipation Megathread

DonGheddo

PSA says target is this week.

Chroma silhouette is up, so not to-day. That leaves Thurs-day or Fri-day as possibilities.

The teaser site hasn't mentioned PVP update, which I'm betting will be the teaser after Chroma, so that would point to a Fri-day release.

Chroma silhouette is up, so not to-day. That leaves Thurs-day or Fri-day as possibilities.

The teaser site hasn't mentioned PVP update, which I'm betting will be the teaser after Chroma, so that would point to a Fri-day release.

This. The update will be here once the teaser site will be complete with all of the new reveals. As of now, Chroma still needs to be "revealed" on the teaser site. https://warframe.com/sanctuary/? (Teaser site). You'll see that there's a black shadow which is indicating the new Chroma warframe.

For now... I'm just waiting for the anniversary. NEED DAT PROTO DOE!!! Not to mention the Dex weapons :)

Unless it's your schtick, please; Days of the week don't have hyphens.

It's best not to give a specific date because if they don't deliver then people get upset for not keeping a promise they never made.

They could at least say that they're not planning for it today or tomorrow if that's not the case. 

It's become a pretty predictable pattern after they started putting up teaser sites.  Teaser site goes up, everyone thinks it's going to go up on the wednesday/thursday on the next week.  People hype up those days, and then get &!$$ed off when the update doesn't go live.

Edited by Aggh

On behalf of DE

sloth-soon-meme.jpg

I believe you meant, SoonTM

they are not having prime time nor dev stream this week...

AMIwr11.gif

You troll you, with your .gif.

Soon ™ isn't enough for you?

I guess that is going to be this Friday

SoonTM is man enough for all.

They could at least say that they're not planning for it today or tomorrow if that's not the case.

Edited by SoonTM

SO i made a past kinda just laughing about how cool it would to have update 16 actually make it in time to be on my birthday (today thusday 19th Australia time). AND IT DID THE PSA IS OUT AND UNLESS THERE IS MAJOR DELAY THAN ITS COMING !!!!!!!! JUHFJDABFKYQEYWBFKNVESHKJBK

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE 

THANKYOU DE FOR BEING SPEEEEEEEEEEDY NINJA'S