Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The U16 Anticipation Megathread

DonGheddo

I am in the UK so I hope I have timed this right.

The time should be just after 9 am (at time of this post). By this point you are most likely having a staff briefing explaining the finer points of a good cup of coffee and hopefully that the deployment of U16 will go without a hitch.

As a well trained Tenno, I wish you well and look forward to playing U16 tonight when I get off work.

Happy Patch Day from the East Coast of the US! I'm looking forward to murdering some Sentients when I finish up with school at 3:30. Sadly, most major updates don't get pushed out until late that night, or in some extreme cases, the following day.

Here's hoping that Megan's post turns out to be true instead of just an optimistic dev.

Happy Patch Day from the East Coast of the US! I'm looking forward to murdering some Sentients when I finish up with school at 3:30. Sadly, most major updates don't get pushed out until late that night, or in some extreme cases, the following day.

Here's hoping that Megan's post turns out to be true instead of just an optimistic dev.

Except for that Sentients probably aren't coming in U16