Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The U16 Anticipation Megathread

DonGheddo

People are saying silly things in region chat. Best make a thread about it.

EDIT: I also love it when people get pissy at others for asking questions every update since forever. Is it that much of an annoyance that you have to make a thread on it? Either answer their question or just ignore them.

Edited by Snougar

every 10 lines of chat

when is the u16 update, its 19th and still no update, how long from now till the update

I just dont know.. stupidity just seems to prevail everytime

THE 19TH IS NOT OVER YET PEOPLE!! also this is EU region... where they are blissfully unaware of American time

I thought it was 'merica that was blissfully unaware the rest of the world exists?!

People are saying silly things in region chat. Best make a thread about it.

EDIT: I also love it when people get &!$$y at others for asking questions every update since forever. Is it that much of an annoyance that you have to make a thread on it? Either answer their question or just ignore them.

this ... why not simply helping them then wasting your time with labeling others

The earliest possible is late April.  (There are Tactical Alerts scheduled through mid-April; they're not going to have a update hit right in the middle of either of those.  And with a big update like this I'd expect the 16.0.x hotfix cycle to take two weeks anyhow before they reach the build they're going to be using for the consoles, another two weeks to actually do the port, and 1-2 weeks for cert, so that's about right, late April or early May.)