Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The U16 Anticipation Megathread

DonGheddo

Well here are some hints for you

1. In the Dev Stream 2 weeks ago they said "mid march"

2. In the post about the changes in PvP there is written down "early" (i think it is apost from drew or adam)

3. We are out of new weapons since nearly 3 or 4 weeks, thats long and no, nikana sheets are not a weapon

4. the Hiatus is since monday, more than one week with this hiatus doesn't sound good, would mean we would not get any new stuff to level 4 or more weeks

So well i bet, it will be next week, maybe monday, so they have some more time to give us some lovly fixes <3

but more like this wednesday .__.

I say the 15th because I have a really silly reason. 15160 credits from the Gift of the Lotus alert. It's been said to be in the middle of March of 2015. 2015 the 16th of March. The 0 is there because there will be 0 days left until the update happens

Wait no I messed up my train of thought somehow

It'll be the 15 = 15th of March. 16 = U16. Or 15 days from now

Man I don't even know I'm still hyped up hard

both of those dates is on a weekend so i dont think so

I even went to tennolive and forgot to ask, was there any talk at the after party? I know they said mid march, but that's next week. Quite literally the middle of march. Do you guys believe it's going to be ready by then? Geoff said he's gonna work on the Mios as soon as he gets back since the model is already done.

What do you guys think?

I kown right?, Also DE is no where to be found, youtube has not been updated yet with all the new videos and there is no new teaser site 

DE Won't be back until Sunday. So don't expect any Teaser / Trailer until they get back to the Studio on Monday.

If there is one thing I have to give DE credit for, is how fast they complete content. Everything they mentioned that was still in progress considering they have halted normal and smaller updates gotten things completed for event, I actually do hold some type of hope that we would see u16 with at least 80% of the content by next week wed or thursday. 

I'm not EXPECTING it though, but I believe it could be done. 

DE Won't be back until Sunday. So don't expect any Teaser / Trailer until they get back to the Studio on Monday.

Oh...ok then, so no youtube updates or so will be updated?, like even the new Prime?, I saw a quick video of the Prime Trailer but ok.

Guess I will wait until Sunday 

Edited by LegionCynex

Maybe they are like the infested? With a hivemind?

Maybe? Maybe not?

If they introduce the Sentient(s?) as an enemy faction, then we will be fighting something that is not dead in a tomb. So either the hivemind is alive, or they have no hivemind.

The formulations used by DE is weird. Maybe it means nothing (or it's a case of poetic liberty). Maybe there is only one Sentient mind as you say. Maybe there is one specific Sentient (a Sentient hero, or a Sentient ruler) who was killed in the Old War and whose pieces are being sought by the other Sentients. Maybe, like in many cases, "Sentient" refers to two things (in the same way that "Infestation" is both the nanoplague and the deformed creatures that it creates - we fight the Infestation, but never the nanoplague).

if you have been playing for some time,i think you have done the "stolen dreams" quest,at the end of said quest,

Quest Spoilers

you come across the infested version of the old "mayan-pyramid void raid room",instead of an artifact,there's a odd looking skull,istantly after,you hear a disturbed voice saying wise words(maybe?) then the skull disappears

they returned because we "awakened" that "machine",