Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The U16 Anticipation Megathread

DonGheddo

During the stream Rebecca said that the first thing we'd see that they had been talking about was the DEX Dakra for the anniversary.  Last year, the anniversary event lasted from March 26th to April 2nd.  I don't think we'll see U16 this month, but maybe, hopefully, early next month.  We're already over 4 months since U15.

What is it with people just assuming next month is U16 when it was clearly stated as this month.

You have no basis on that claim and it just sounds ridiculous that itll be in 4 or more weeks

and before that it was aimed to be released last month. at this rate we have no clue when u16 is going to be released. 

but it isn't that unrealistic to assume the update might be late this month or early next month given how many times it's been kicked back already. rebecca's comment doesn't help the case either, because if dex dakra is our next batch of content then there's pretty slim odds we are getting it before the 25th. 

Dex Dakra

Chroma

Raids

Arcane Enchantments

Volt Prime + 2 new prime weapons

Librarian and codex challenges

Mios (U17? - they haven't finished animations and scripts yet)

Parkour 2.0 (U17? - there were only small hints, so it's not in advanced stage yet)

Sentients (U17? - probably a tad lots of work yet to do)

"Tombs of the Sentient".

Apparently there is one Sentient. Scattered over lots of tombs. For some reason.

TO FINISH THE JOB!!

"Tombs of The Sentient" could still be plural. It could be referring to "The Sentient" as a race or group, like "The Grineer". Not referring to one grineer in specific, but all of the grineer as a general term.

Yea, tenno live was a huge spoiler(and a good one)
what I am most interested

-Dex dakra

-Scissor chain blade

-Volt prime(along with a possible kogake prime and secondary/primary???)
-New pvp(meh dark sector is enough for me)

-Easter event

-Dragon frame

-Tomb of the sentients

-Parkour 2.0

Also last devstream I remember DE saying we will get U16(Will call it TOS which is tomb of sentients) around early march, and now that I am in spring break(cuz I am in school), I am hoping around this week we will get TOS and new prime access+anniversary.

Prime access might not come tho, no news of final purchases for nova prime access.

So when do you guys think that TOS will come? I think if they are really packing in some goodies for us in this new update, then it should be released on friday, I'm not gonna be very happy if it is released that day, but at least I can play a little, wednesday would be nice though.

Reply and like on what you think