Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The U16 Anticipation Megathread

DonGheddo

Maybe they won't even make a hype site. Wasn't Tenno Live hype enough? They already showed us all the stuff that's coming, didn't they?

They just have to get it ingame now... please DE...

DE! PUT THIS STUFF IN GAME SO THAT I CAN PUT IT IN ME!!!!

lQTvdWT.jpg

We don't have a hard date yet, but we can safely assume that it will be some time within the month, likely this week or next. 

This is going to be the first update since I came back to Warframe~

I'd rather it be this week if not this Monday.

Gotta get my hands on that Chroma.

This sort of thing is always done on Wednesdays in the early evening (EST), but with major updates like this things often go wrong and they get pushed back to Thursday, or at least very late at night on Wednesday / early Thursday Morning.

I like all the discussion going on in these forums but I just really wanna know the release date since no one else seems to be asking.

Is like is it this Wednesday or this week?

Isn't anyone curious?

Everyone is curious. We haven't been given a specific time, because DE want to be able to have time to assemble everything and do last minute testing before releasing it, so they don't have major gamebreaking bugs like they have in some past updates.

Mid-March could be anywhere from this coming Wednesday to the last week of March. I figure it'll not be this week, but next week Tuesday.

Probably next week.

Well the next week does kinda look like it's in the middle of March.

This sort of thing is always done on Wednesdays in the early evening (EST), but with major updates like this things often go wrong and they get pushed back to Thursday, or at least very late at night on Wednesday / early Thursday Morning.

But yeah I am hoping for this week Wednesday-Thursday.

Everyone is curious. We haven't been given a specific time, because DE want to be able to have time to assemble everything and do last minute testing before releasing it, so they don't have major gamebreaking bugs like they have in some past updates.

Mid-March could be anywhere from this coming Wednesday to the last week of March. I figure it'll not be this week, but next week Tuesday.

Maybe making some adjustments?

It was supposed to be early march, AKA, deadline being in just a few days. Now it's mid-March. What the hell, DE? Did you really push it back so far because of PAX?

They need more time to fix things sonny boi~

My guess is this:

1.- They make Hype-Sites, and then make the release in 1 week from the release of the site.

2.- Dex Dakra is comming, i have understand that in March 23th is the 2nd Aniversary of Warframe, so DE needs to put an Update/Hotfix to put the files in the game.

So with this i would say between March 18th or March 21th IF we get the hype site this Wednsday/Thursday.

Edited by Vykhram

On a scale of 1-100% 

How sure are you and why?

66% sure , why? Well for starters they have not talked about release dates, they didnt show much in tenno live, they teased a lot but no actual content, and finally and more importantly, rebecca said that the Dex Dakra were coming before any of the stuff shown on the stream. Anniversary is the obligated release date for Dex Dakra. Now anniversary is 23 march. So u know its after that date.

So we have 8 days of march after 23, but they wouldnt just delay an update for two days so 44% march and 66% april considering its a lot of work.

But i hope its on march tho

Edited by Hayzemet

11 or 18

They no way in april since they state this "twice" mid march for the first time and second time early march

I bet the 18th, since if it was the 11th, we'd have gotten a U16 teaser. Might be the week afterward, though.

Edited by AntoineFlemming