Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crossing Laser Beams

rlro

Question

Hi all. I started playing this game a couple of days ago and I'm still trying to figure all the mechanics.

One thing that intrigues me is how to cross the green laser beams: I've seen people crossing them by doing a forward roll and others by doing a slide (and doing those maneuvers consistently all the time) . I've tried both approaches and I could successfully cross them occasionally, but usually I got blocked like if I was just running straight against them.

How can I consistently cross the laser beams without shooting the cameras and using a power?

9 answers to this question

You have to destroy security camera's (Which are usually right on top or on the door to the other side) when it has a red flash. This will isable the laser beams.

The maneuvers that worked for other people are glitches. Sometimes happens.

A melee slide attack never fails for me, but it could be because of my Fury mod.

Shoot the cameras though; don't be one of those annoying guys who ignores them (unless solo/private)

Edited by Bitfly

If you have a fast warframe (like Loki with increased speed) you can just run at the door. Most of the time you hit the door before it begins to open and get through the lasers without hitting them.

In addition to all the suggestions above, standing right next to the laser and rolling forward does it too, but not always.

I've done this quite a few times, more like I had to when there's no camera to be shot nearby and my speedrunning PUGmates weren't too concerned about the lasers lol oh woe..

If you have a fast warframe (like Loki with increased speed) you can just run at the door. Most of the time you hit the door before it begins to open and get through the lasers without hitting them.

may be subjected to whether you are hosting or not, as it seems like it is exploiting sync/lag issues.

Then again, if you have Loki, there are more orthodox methods.

1) Decoy on the other side, then Switch Teleport

2) Use Decoy directly to block the lasers (lasers will travel from one side, hit the decoy and stop. the other side is free for passing)

3) Use Invisibility. If security camera cannot see u, the barrier will not be activated.

Edited by smithf