The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus' Nullifiers Should Be As Rare Like Prosecutor Instead Of Pitching Them As Regular Troops.

Twilight053

I don't agree, I think they should be like the J3-Golem... What do I mean ? GONE.

Edit : Yes, I am well aware that he is coming back, however, nullifiers should be gone, and should never, ever, come back.

Edited by Haukai

So basically one per round?

Seems okay but many people just want them gone however this along with some changes to his bubble, maybe guns do damage enemies inside the bubble but only take 50% damage while also reducing the shield, would something like that work with people?

i'm okay with that, unless ofcourse DE decides to actually fix their bubble and make it HP based rather than hit count based so i could use my bow against them without spamming the bubble.

That is my only gripe with it.

I don't agree, I think they should be like the J3-Golem... What do I mean ? GONE.

Edit : Yes, I am well aware that he is coming back, however, nullifiers should be gone, and should never, ever, come back.

You can only hope broseph... DE will never remove their finished anti-farm.

Look at all those people who can't deal with Nullifiers.

Sure, make them as rare as Prosecutors, but in return give both the unit and its shield increased hp and resistance to random elements. There, now they're like Prosecutors, hope you like them more.

Sure, a Tank once for a while is much more fair than army of Smokers.

Like L4D.

Edited by Twilight053

OP actually has a pretty good idea here.

I'd actually be okay with nullifiers if they're announced and appear in an announced manner and only one at a time like prosecutors.

Why would you ever need them to be announced, you have to be trying really hard not to spot them as soon as they leave their spawn...

I'd be comfortable with a happy medium. Relegate the Nullifier spawns to something around Prosecutor-level, but in turn, boost the power of each individual unit by a reasonable amount. Could be an increase to shield size/strength, or a guaranteed Eximus aura of some sort. They still pose a threat to the squad, but are less of a hinderance to the overall flow of gameplay. 

I read the first line as "gone, but coming back as a raid boss the size of a building." Which... I wouldn't be opposed to.

On topic, though, I don't really have much of an issue with the frequency of nullifier spawns. I just wish they'd fix the bubble mechanics for low rate of fire weapons and give them a different, less annoying, weapon. Hell, I'd (probably) be fine if they were given Opticors so long as they fired as slowly as they do for players (unmodded) and retained the telltale charging beam.

So basically one per round?

Seems okay but many people just want them gone however this along with some changes to his bubble, maybe guns do damage enemies inside the bubble but only take 50% damage while also reducing the shield, would something like that work with people?

More like 1 every 5 round.

They are not THAT much of a problem.

Seriously.. You can kill him in like 3 seconds.

With automatic weaponry. I can go through a list of weapons which will take longer. Seeing as his shield is broken to some weapons.

Well, than its a good thing that warframe is not singleplayer game isnt it?

Man, i would've hate to attempt to solo a T3S with a bow and a Slow RoF sidearm.

I mean if other people with faster RoF weapon can take it down i just should try right? That doesn't mean it doesn't punish some weapons more than others.

right?

Man, i would've hate to attempt to solo a T3S with a bow and a Slow RoF sidearm.

I mean if other people with faster RoF weapon can take it down i just should try right? That doesn't mean it doesn't punish some weapons more than others.

right?

And here i thought that the point of having two (three) Weapons is to prepare yourself for a variety of situlations!

But it seems that bringing two, almost same Weapons with you is the way to go!

Lets see whats next on the table.. Oh yea! I cant kill those level 150 grineer with  my favorite unmoded MK1-Paris. De should change it. You know, so i dont have to change my playstyle.

Edited by IlluminatedOne

right?

Well if it's a t3s you can always just rush in and melee him. Otherwise, i agree that the bubble should be entirely based on hp, but until then, it's really not that much to ask to bring a decent sidearm. I'm actually struggling to come up with a viable secondary that isn't also good at popping bubbles.

I think the issue that I have with the Nullifiers is that they are not suppose to be strongest unit yet they have a very powerful Mobile shield+High Damage Lanka and they are treated as a "Normal Unit" all other units including the more powerful ones are pethetic compared to Nullifiers.

Because I understand what the Nullifier does I dont think it should be rare but it does need to be brought in line so its not the only threat the corpus have.

And here i thought that the point of having two (three) Weapons is to prepare yourself for a variety of situlations!

But it seems that bringing two, almost same Weapons with you is the way to go!

Lets see whats next on the table.. Oh yea! I cant kill those level 150 grineer with  my favorite unmoded MK1-Paris. De should change it. You know, so i dont have to change my playstyle.

Well if it's a t3s you can always just rush in and melee him. Otherwise, i agree that the bubble should be entirely based on hp, but until then, it's really not that much to ask to bring a decent sidearm. I'm actually struggling to come up with a viable secondary that isn't also good at popping bubbles.

yVHOewu.png?1

One was on him, one was next to him. This also applies to the penta and other AoE weapon well.

But ofcourse, diving into the bubble, planting 2 on him, leaping out, detonating it, was silly mistake because my play-style is wrong. Guess it's my fault for using it in the first place right? It's not like i can mod my weaponry to rip everything to shred but still can't because the shield just happens to punish a trait which the weapon cannot change, despite mods.

If the nullifyer is alone, sure melee in an option, but if there's a group inside hat bubble. Melee is suicide.

Edited by cozzi21