Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cowardice Under Fire

digritz

I formally request a trial for cowardice while under fire. The evidence shows that this Corrupted Lancer acted with cowardice in the face of the enemy and refused numerous direct orders to approach and engage the enemy. His actions resulted in numerous deaths and revives being lost. In light of this I ask that the maximum penalty be brought to bare against him. Execution in a pit filled with infested. Death by Hydroid tenticles would be fine to I guess.

o10ack.jpg

30ivyx5.jpg

The evidence is clear. What say you all.

EDIT:  As for me being invis, I was the solo commander and as such I had an obligation to my men, cowards or not. My survival was critical for the moral of my troops and success of the mission. I don't even want to think what would have happend if I had not intercepted those tranmissions.

Edited by digritz

Speaking for the accused, he was ordered to join the battle when all other hope was lost. He was waiting for his moment.

It's true it looked that way but being a solo run on Escalate it looked that way from start to finish. Also my roller and a fellow Corrupted Lancer followed orders to the letter.

"All hope was lost defense" denied

Edited by digritz