Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There was an alert with a ? just now

Wiawyr

First one I've seen in 2 days. A corpus exterminate. Ran it, completed it, didn't get a blueprint but got Rejuvenation for my artifact deck. Upon completion it says "Updating account info failed, your progress was not saved". Tried to log back in, "Unable to log in, check your info."

You guys. Youuuuu guys. You trollin' me.

Just ran exterminate and fianlly got a reward for ? .. rejuv card. The only entertaining thing for me was that I ran the entire thing then as I ran towards the last room (for extraction) the squad filled with the other 3 people >.< welcome to the end of mission. The major issue here is that that was my FIRST artifact -ever- from quite a few runs and I would be understandably angry if I got that error as well.

Just want to confirm the ? reward is not randomly generated on completion. It is a set reward that is just listed as ? in the mission details. I had a simlar error with the mission where it did not save the first time, It froze up and crashed while exiting the second time, and finally completed with no problems on the third try. In total I did the same mission 3 times and it rewarded Rejuvination each time as the reward.

Edited by Ryme