Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Female Warframe Improvements...

Haruwa

Sharp eyes. Wouldn't it be awesome if she appeared in a future update?

Quite a few people pointed out the female excalibur in the vid, actually. I'd be quite happy if she did. Also, you guys are pretty darned awesome.

edit: Perhaps this thread can be put to rest now. :)

Edited by Windbow

Quite a few people pointed out the female excalibur in the vid, actually. I'd be quite happy if she did. Also, you guys are pretty darned awesome.

edit: Perhaps this thread can be put to rest now. :)

Yep. I think we are all relatively satisfied now.

*sigh*

You know there is other ways to tell we are girls than our hips and chests, yeah?

The artists definition of a feminine and masculine look can be easily demonstrated with a triangle, where the masculine representation has its tip pointing downwards and the two upper tips forming the shoulders, making it look like the shoulders are far wider than the hips like the david figurine.

The female figure has it's triangles tip pointing upwards where the hips are almost as wide as the shoulders any venera statue is represented this way.

As for the breast size that's from man's obsessive nature to oversize certain characteristics of the female body that symbolize fertility, even though enormous breast size can lead to complications with breast feeding...