The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Long Has It Taken You?

Monybags33

Today I finally can claim Rhino Prime after much dedication and hard work for almost over a year and a half now playing Warframe (pretty much when I first started playing). So what's the longest time it has taken you too finally build what you've been after in the Void and for what Weapon/Warframe?

Edited by Monybags33

Today I finally can claim Rhino Prime after much dedication and hard work for almost over a year and a half now playing Warframe (pretty much when I first started playing). So what's the longest time it has taken you too finally build what you've been after in the Void and for what Weapon/Warframe?

Probably something from Nyx Prime's pack.

Took me only a day or two for Nyx Prime herself, though the weapons were harder.

I believe it took me a month for Hikou Prime and that plus 1 week for Scindo Prime (farmed for them both in the same timeframe).

So what's the longest time it has taken you too finally build what you've been after in the Void and for what Weapon/Warframe?

First i thought it was a Boar Prime part, i can't remember which exactly, but it was T3MD. It took 60+ runs before i got it.

And after Nova i can finally say that the #1 of «The Grindwheel of Fortune» was a Nova Prime Chassis.

I had 27 T3S keys. When i got Chassis, only 9 keys left.

Most of them took 40-60min runs, 3-4 -- 20min runs, and 3 of them were 80min runs.

And then:

efXrpNY.jpg

I can't even...

Clearly, he was a wizard. The magic is real.

Took me a year and over 100 attempts to get the twin gremlins from kril and vor, the biggest troll ever. I never really cared for prime frames and the only one I really wanted was nova prime and I ended up just buying the systems because ODS is the least rewarding mission in the entire game for what you have to go through.

I'm basically one piece away from just about every multi-piece item except the last 6 primes added. Still need a few for most of those. My luck is pretty bad for these things, now that I think about it.

Ankyros Prime, Bronco/Akbronco Prime, Sicarus Prime (not that I even care), Boltor Prime, Rhino Prime, Glaive Prime, and Brakk. All one piece away.

I finally finished Reaper Prime and Scindo Prime last week, though.

38 boring and time consuming runs for Miter

Oh man, practically giving me nightmares here. I had at least enough spares of all the other parts to build 5 more Miters before I finally got the only part I was missing. And then I ended up hating the weapon anyway.

that freaking Burston Prime Receiver.

i played ODS to like an Hour (sometimes significantly longer) probably... 90 times.

and i was only getting it for Mastery, i knew i wouldn't like the Weapon in this game. :|

Edited by taiiat