Ask A Cephalon, March 4

DE_Adam

A question, master cephalon.  How do Corrupted Crewmen end up having Struns that fire singular energy bolts as a primary weapon, rather than, say, Detrons?  And, for that matter, why is the Corrupted Lancers' primary weapon a Dera?

I have a big question regarding one of the most controversian themes ever. Are there any highly adictive drugs consumed by people in the system? If the answer is yes, are they legar or ilegal? If they are legal, are they produced by several groups or their production is controled by the corpus?

As a chosen warrior of the Orokin, I require more information about my foe: the stalker. He claims to have been there, they day the tenno brought peace and order to our masters. Freeing them from their burdens of strife and falling to their own evil creations. If this stalker wishes to hunt us the most noble tenno, the shepherds of the Sol system then I humbly request a means to hunt him back. Or at least give me answer on "how  the stalker was able to get my tenno.liset email address to spam me message he is coming for me?"

What is John Prodman's real name?

Because I highly doubt it's "John".

Are you Reaar on Reddit?

Alad V managed to survive our assassination attempt on him to begin utilizing the Infested against us. Do you have any theories on how? I thought my fellow Tenno were pretty thorough in their execution, but does his survival mean that other enemy commanders we thought we slew may rise against us again?

Edited by Morec0

Are you Reaar on Reddit?

I accidentally clicked that spoiler.

That wasn't me, but I'm glad to find out there are more people out there who think "Jonh" is only our nickname to this character since we supposedly know very little of him. If we were to assume he's canon, I was hoping at least someone at DE would give him a proper Corpus name.

Cephalon Cordylon, how come i can, let's say, go to the Larunda relay, talk to any of the syndicates' leaders, like Steel Meridians' leader, and then fly to the Kronia relay, and she's there too. Are we actually talking to them, or are they just holograms or something?