The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

I'm on your TS3 Server now and then, lookin for folks. Awfully quiet there...

Sometimes the TS is quiet, I've been unable to utilize it myself since I recently moved and can't find my mic (just wait for when I do, my sexy voice will serenade you all), many of our members either don't have a mic, or don't feel comfortable on voice chat so choose to avoid it. TS is an option for us not a requirement, so there are times people aren't going to be on. Used to be I'd see most people on TS about 8pm PST to 2am PST, but that may have changed as we have clan mates spanning many timezones.

Sometimes the TS is quiet, I've been unable to utilize it myself since I recently moved and can't find my mic (just wait for when I do, my sexy voice will serenade you all), many of our members either don't have a mic, or don't feel comfortable on voice chat so choose to avoid it. TS is an option for us not a requirement, so there are times people aren't going to be on. Used to be I'd see most people on TS about 8pm PST to 2am PST, but that may have changed as we have clan mates spanning many timezones.

pretty much the game, Most people get on around that time nowdays, Although if your from GMT timezones or similar like me quite a few hop on around about 5pm-9pm them dissipate for a while

I think i just got a boner while reading this...

2Ply If you are still recruting, I would love to be in your clan i play weekly and my name is ''Chris1488'' (im not 14, and im not 88 years old)

Oh noes!!!! it seems you have a pending invite from another clan blocking ours from saving your life or you are already in a clan =/

Let us know when you clear that to shoot you an invite! :D

Edited by KatanaWielder

Anyways this forum page looks very ,uh, complex but astonishing. Looks like you put work to make your clan the hottest and the best :D

Anyways I'm not in a clan, so can you invite me, so that I can be hotter too :D

Looks like someone else has sent you an invite to a clan. If you'd be so kind as to decline it and let us know we'll send you an invite. In case you didn't know you can only have one pending clan invite at a time so until that one is gone we CAN'T send you an invite D: Crazy right?

I'm a little low on awesomesauce; invite me please?

300% more awesomesauce has been sent your way. :D Welcome to the clan

Add me up, buttercup; I need a clan. 

Ingame name is the same as forum name.

Oh snap! You are either already in a clan or you have a pending invite from another clan, blocking ours (You can't have more than 1 pending invite at a time). Clear that (and let us know when you do so) and we'll shoot you an invite =)

My friends BeesKneesMan, beargryllsownurine, AnimusFortis and I (Godsibb) are interested

May I join THIS epic CLAN CALLED FLOW

I want to feel 300% percent hotter

and use this AWESOME SAUCE I HEAR OF

IGN:skyblade4

HOT off our presses an invite is waiting for each and every one of you :D welcome to the clan