Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

11 hours ago, -Arturia said:

i would love to join the clan. That advertisement was amazing!

IGN: -Arturia

Thank you, it's a bit dated, but still seems to crack a smile.

An invite has been sent. Welcome to Flow!

10 hours ago, Zz_lexi_zZ said:

was wondering if i could get a reinvite?

Sure Lexi, an invite has been sent to you.

Welcome back!

8 hours ago, Alvin97 said:

Greetings!!

I am interested to join your clan.

IGN: Alvin97

2 hours ago, R3yBack said:

Hi, i would like to join to your clan. im new but ill try to be helpful.

IGN: R3yBack

Hey, thank you for Going with the FLOW!

Invites have been sent to you both!

Welcome!

Wow, that was the best clan advertisment i have ever seen! o_o

I would love to join this clan. Also, voice chat isn't a requirement since i didn't see anything about it, is it? (Shy person right here. :D )

The name is the same as in the game: Ernestasx

Edited by Ernestasx

4 hours ago, Ernestasx said:

Wow, that was the best clan advertisment i have ever seen! o_o

I would love to join this clan. Also, voice chat isn't a requirement since i didn't see anything about it, is it? (Shy person right here. :D )

The name is the same as in the game: Ernestasx

Hello Ernestasx,

Thanks for taking the time to enjoy the advertisement, I'm glad you liked it.

Voice chat isn't a requirement, however when we are running Raids, or Warframe events you may be asked to join voice channels in Discord to at least listen to what is being discussed and planned. 

We don't have any entry requirements but we do expect everyone in the clan to participate in activities, most importantly Warframe events, and we expect our members to assist each other in Clan projects when they arise, such as farming for resources for expensive Dojo related research or expansions. Our Dojo is 100% complete at the moment, but that may change in the future as more content is added.

Most importantly, being that you aren't inclined to use voice chat, keep an eye on clan chat, contribute where you feel comfortable and never be affraid to ask for help!

An invite has been sent to you.

Welcome to Flow!

4 hours ago, Featherdraw said:

Hello.

I'm a new player and this clan looks loke a fun place to be.

IGN: Featherdraw

Hello Featherdraw,

I like your name, it's going to be easy for me to remember you!

Flow clan is the most FUN clan that was ever created for new players who aspire to be space ninjas!

We at Flow want to ensure that you become the very best that you have time to be, we will provide you with the knowledge and community that will assist you along your path, with an atmosphere that is light and relaxed, yet capable of becoming competitive when challenged, we are a very diverse Clan. All we ask of you and will eventually expect from you in return is to TRY to make time for the Clan when it needs YOU!

Welcome to Flow, and may the 4 Key Prime light your path.

2zsb877.png

22 hours ago, 2ply said:

Hello Ernestasx,

Thanks for taking the time to enjoy the advertisement, I'm glad you liked it.

Voice chat isn't a requirement, however when we are running Raids, or Warframe events you may be asked to join voice channels in Discord to at least listen to what is being discussed and planned. 

We don't have any entry requirements but we do expect everyone in the clan to participate in activities, most importantly Warframe events, and we expect our members to assist each other in Clan projects when they arise, such as farming for resources for expensive Dojo related research or expansions. Our Dojo is 100% complete at the moment, but that may change in the future as more content is added.

Most importantly, being that you aren't inclined to use voice chat, keep an eye on clan chat, contribute where you feel comfortable and never be afraid to ask for help!

An invite has been sent to you.

Welcome to Flow!

Oh, i see! This clan seems extremely well organised and moderated. It's an honour to join you :)

I am not against listening to voice chat, it's not a problem. Thing is i am shy and my microfone is kind of bad because it's part of another device and it may sound weird. I have no problem contributing, chatting, doing everything needed for the clan if i can and want to do it.

Thank you for everything. :)

19 hours ago, MudaMunsta said:

Nice ad 12/10, but really this clan sounds fun, and I would love to join!

IGN: MudaMunsta

And we would love to have you!

Welcome to Flow! Come have fun WITH us!

6 hours ago, Bored3 said:

Like the vibe of the clan. IGN @Bored3. NOW SHUT UP AND RECRUITE ME! 

Welcome to Flow Bored3,

Other clan's restrictions may keep you from entering...but not at FLOW!

We'll accept anyone who is wise enough to seek that which is 300% Hotter!

At Flow we believe that "with quantity comes quality"...

And besides, if you aren't performing to the very least of our already low, low standards....we'll just kick you from the clan once you've proven yourself useless!

It's just that simple!

a-b-yay.gif

Now, come along! We have an Awards Ceremony tomorrow!

Edited by 2ply

On 3/19/2017 at 4:33 PM, GamingMunchkins said:

I'd like to be apart of flow.

IGN: GamingMunchkins

7 hours ago, Kidarmando said:

I'd Love to join!

IGN: Kidarmando

Hello friends,

It appears you both are already in a clan, you will need to leave your current clan before you can become 300% Hotter!

I have sent you both Friend requests in game. If you see me online, send me a message, and I'll give you the warmest of welcomes into the FLOW.

Your 4 Key Prime awaits!

On 3/25/2017 at 0:21 PM, XinyuSs said:

I'm interested in joining.

IGN XinyuSs

Hiya XinyuSs,

You are already in a clan, if you want to become 300% Hotter, you'll need to leave your current clan before you can Go with the Flow!

10 hours ago, tophxoxo said:

I'm interested in joining.

IGN: tophxoxo

Welcome to Flow! I see you managed to get your invite!

7 hours ago, Spikey844 said:

Ello!

Jumped into game today and found I was suddenly no longer a member of FLOW. Could that be rectified? I love this clan and have had fun here.

Ta very much.

Welcome Back Spikey!

We love you too, and are glad to have you back. My apologies for your removal from the clan, we are experiencing high volumes of new members and had to purge many inactive members to make room.

See you in game!