The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

HELLO WORLD!

It's time to expose the inner workings of Flow and show you what we got!

So here goes!

So I was lurking through the recruitment Threads..you know peeping out my competition....

and I realized that many clans are posting their awesome DOJO floor plans!

Before I continue,  I want to make it clear that at FLOW...we are known for STARTING trends...not following them!

This floor plan thing,  I thought has GOT to be the exception...how are we to compete with just funny pictures and awesome people alone?

So I put my pencil to work...and I have worked very hard drawing up all these plans, as primative as they are.

I hope they work to peak the interests of anyone looking to join a clan with an established DOJO, and so I present to you....

The FLOJO (FLOW DOJO) 

We start off by looking at the Main Entrance to the Flojo

21ls6ma.jpg

This was a labor of love drawing up these plans...no one can BEAT IT...With a great view of the moon..walking around in this great hall will certainly make you feel like a child with its massive collection of stuffed animals that decorate the walls.

There is never a lack of things to do as we explore the floors of the Flojo...just look at these activity rooms I have worked so hard to illustrate for you

2wnplzd.png

Yes there are plenty of things to do...especially if you like to pretend you are an animal or a dinosaur, yeah.....Oh look we have an IMAX theater! Who can beat that?

At  Flow everyone of our members is given their own private living quarters!

Just check out this floor plan selection we have here

2r7x6hw.jpg

We know you'll find the perfect fit  here at FLOW

Whats that you say? You think having symmetry is the most important part in developing a Dojo?

We have got a suprize for YOU!

Check out this overview of our entire hallway layout...

2vl01f7.gif

We know you might look at that impressive hallway design and think to yourself

"OMG...it will take me forever to get anywhere"

Well don't worry...because

2ply has your butt covered......with one of these babies!

2lk8lll.jpg

Picture yourself zooming down the halls on your very own Tenno Segway!

So yeah, our dojo is fully complete.

There are plenty of halls to enjoy..plenty of things to do...and its all totally symmetrical!

Just check out the final product!

Yes, this is a completely original design. Nobody could have ever imagined a base that is actually a star!

72vafp.jpg

I hope my dojo floor plans are enough to convince you that Flow is the Best clan out there...if not...then perhaps you should start back at page 1 and work your way back here again!

GO FLOW!

Edited by 2ply

You know what's really awesome about being in Flow?

Played 120+ hours and didn't find a single Flow mod.

I joined Flow and I got 2 in a week!

Come join the awesomesauce!

abgosy.jpg

Thank you for this Flowstimonial,

It is true, many Flowbians Flocalize their appreciation in finally obtaining the FLOW once they join FLOW

As a matter of fact once you join FLOW by that simple act you have encoded the word FLOW into your game data which in turn causes the RNG to naturally gravitate Flow mods in your area when playing the game

This has been scientifically proven by rocket scientists who moon light as data miners for minecraft so you know that sh*t is legit!

True Story.

The FLOJO (FLOW DOJO) 

GO FLOW!

The waiting is no more. 2ply you are the Awesomesauce Prophet !!!

The 3 stages that I went through reading your post and that every Flowbian knows all too well being part of this glorious clan where words and physical laws can not describe or contain the awesomeness that is Flow !!!

First stage : the Flow Glow is ignited inside you and physical laws are transcended. Seemingly random objects attach themselves to your body. This is far from random as you later find out. I can not give away too much but to say that the number 4 is in there somewhere.

n65mid.jpg

Second stage : The Freak Out also known as Ohmahgewd I cant believe Im 300% hotter.

f0ye8g.gif

Final stage : Awesomesauce overFlow

benny-hinn-1-o.gif

You, sir, have mastered the internet. This thread should be preserved in the National Library so future generations may know and experience the moment when the internet was finally won.

That OP.....swag level immeasurable.......!

This clan is like, my ultimate orgasm, I want to join soooo bad.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how you get members.

I have to say, you're post is a plane crash full of win. Most hilarious clan recruitment post I've seen. Sounds like a clan I'd like to hang with.

best clan ad seen so far, hands down

this is the best clan post ever sign me up!

I am down to Join this thread made me rofl.... seriously i fell out of my chair laughing

Has to be the best damn recruiting ad ever and I'm not young (gamer years or RL). Consider this my app, sounds like a fun, frolicking bunch.

Thank you internet for giving us people like this

2v27iuq.jpg

Once you enter the FLOW all is forgiven...

You will be Clensed in the River of Awesome Sauce

All that you once were will be absolved....

Only the things that you have always wanted to be will be what is left of you

It is those things and those alone your being shall inherit

To forever walk the path of the Hotter...by a percentage of 300

Come my poor Tenno...Come and I shall be your vessel

I will give you grant you the FLOW

And you shall press 4

I SEE TEH LIGHT

IT IS 

SHINY

Edit: I joined FLOW and all I got was lousy repeated mods:

DpVVMLb.jpg

Edited by Sinistro6