The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

Can i join? xD but seriously 2ply, now your into kittens? Youve got to stop givin me teamspeak ammo. I shall be online soon, so if anyone needs a squad member just shout. At clan FLOW we do actually work as a team. Apart from the loki trolls.

Can i join? xD but seriously 2ply, now your into kittens? Youve got to stop givin me teamspeak ammo. I shall be online soon, so if anyone needs a squad member just shout. At clan FLOW we do actually work as a team. Apart from the loki trolls.

There is no Loki in team... only an anagram of Koi, that and the letter I. Which in roman numerals means 1, so LOKI IS #1! rockin' that solo swagger baby.

Can enter my brother please^?

IGN : h2o962

OK...this message just keeps getting creepier....

You are welcome to join the clan...

but let's leave your brother out of this.

3uufci.jpg

Yes the 512 slot server will be up tonight, as soon as Pillz is finished with the coding. 

Everyone give ADDPillz a round of support and applause for his technical genius!

orson_wells_Slow-Clap.gif

It is awesome that Flow has many generous members who selflessly offer the clan a lot of their time, tech, and resources in & outside the game.

That has been a big part of keep the clan's standards 300% hotter!

3uufci.jpg

orson_wells_Slow-Clap.gif

It is awesome that Flow has many generous members who selflessly offer the clan a lot of their time, tech, and resources in & outside the game.

That has been a big part of keep the clan's standards 300% hotter!

That was possibly the funniest thing I heard while on teamspeak. FLOW is too good.