Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

OH it's a serious clan.  Complete Awesomeness! We make Awesome Sauce look and taste like Tarter Sauce baby!  It's the for reals deals.  The guys are awesome, #$&(%-bags are a boot and besides, no other clans know what creativity even is, much less how to apply it lol.  Join up and enjoy all those perks you've read about!

OH it's a serious clan.  Complete Awesomeness! We make Awesome Sauce look and taste like Tarter Sauce baby!  It's the for reals deals.  The guys are awesome, #$&(%-bags are a boot and besides, no other clans know what creativity even is, much less how to apply it lol.  Join up and enjoy all those perks you've read about!

I think my clan AsurO is creative in its own way.

You guys are creative in a different spectrum >XD

You, sir, have mastered the internet. This thread should be preserved in the National Library so future generations may know and experience the moment when the internet was finally won.

Were I able to hear voice chat, I would swear my suspiciously phallic-looking hammer in allegiance to you and your kin.

I'm really proud of all my fellow Clan brothers and sisters, even the warriors at heart...Fireborn you are truly ready to give the world a double backed pimp slap on our behalf and I appreciate that very much...but let us be fair,  I wouldn't say other clan's don't know what creativity is...just yesterday I noticed a new FURRY clan, and then I seen a clan for solo players...I mean...that has got to take some creativity to even think of making a clan for solo players...

Lets show the world how awesome we are through humor and the power of meme...not the words of warriors!

Peace be with you Tenno!

+1 for being such a BAMF

Why don't you guys merge with asurO?

We could turn it into a massive mega clan.

Agreed.  +1

I was totally thinking 33k87pe.gif But you totally defused that.

I like you!

Trust me i had my fair share of flamewars when I looked at the my little pony clan...

Before that i turned the flame war with gryphus tech into some lore for our clan >XD

You, sir, have mastered the internet. This thread should be preserved in the National Library so future generations may know and experience the moment when the internet was finally won.

Were I able to hear voice chat, I would swear my suspiciously phallic-looking hammer in allegiance to you and your kin.

Thank you for such kind words and visual imagery...I totally blushed while feeling the urge to wear a 125t003.jpg

Nice thread, 2 week old player, sign me up please ^_^. still wanna explore this game more and a clan just might help me steam roll those bosses faster than solo.

No doubt...we steam roll bosses as a team all day long!

Just look at this picture from yesterday's Clan effort....

atu3ix.jpg

LOL'd...well You sir just got an upvote for using a BIG word like "tangentially" thats epic! And I will send you an invite right away! Thanks for the post!

Did you just call me a chick? And that i have a nice bum? My, you make me blush. 

To everyone else, theres gold to be found in this clan, and i definitly encourage you to join us.

Yo, Im currently looking for a sweet &#! Clan. Me and my mates started playing this right on open beta but only me and mah bro are mostly playing it. We wanted to do a Clan togheter but after the stream we wanted to join a bigger more badass Clan. Chances are my mates might wanna tag along if I get to join so expect company! I have a sweet pool of resources so I can do my share on the Clan Dojo. I want to be a part of something and making it even better, I read these advertising and man, you guys seem over the top. Are you a big Clan? Do you do stuff seriously or are you 10 peeps pulling a gag? I just wanna be sure, you got me on the advertesing atleast:)

To answer your question, no we are not an extremely large clan, but we are growing. and yes we do stuff in game. And this is by no means a gag to pull anyone's strings. We are actually an active clan in Warframe.

Yo, Im currently looking for a sweet &#! Clan. Me and my mates started playing this right on open beta but only me and mah bro are mostly playing it. We wanted to do a Clan togheter but after the stream we wanted to join a bigger more badass Clan. Chances are my mates might wanna tag along if I get to join so expect company! I have a sweet pool of resources so I can do my share on the Clan Dojo. I want to be a part of something and making it even better, I read these advertising and man, you guys seem over the top. Are you a big Clan? Do you do stuff seriously or are you 10 peeps pulling a gag? I just wanna be sure, you got me on the advertesing atleast:)

Dude, we're growing faster than a rash between the legs of Kim Kardashian...you can join and check it out..and if you're not 100% satisfied with your exprience we will refund your interest in the clan at no additional charge...theres nothing to lose, so join Clan FLOW today!

I wasn't meaning any offense by saying other clans didn't have creativity.  Maybe I should have said that no other clans really put this much effort into humor and living life to it's fullest like FLOW does.  Out of all of my gaming experience, I've seen some great stuff put out there.  Nothing fits me better than what we all stand for at FLOW.

Since I've joined, my enjoyment value of Warframe has increased exponentially and I'm so glad to have found these guys.  

Hope to see more and more join the clan and look forward to playing with all of you. :)

WNxFIREBORN

P.S. Yes I'm a member of Warrior Nation.  No Warrior Nation doesn't have a division for Warframe, which is why I'm in FLOW.  Just a fyi for any with questions or knowing how WN works :)  G'day