Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Laser Sword? Lightsaber Like? Please.

Spirtikus

Since Im a huge Star Wars fan, I would really love to see some sword resemble a lightsaber. Basically a hilt on your back or something, and when you slice it turns on into a bright laser sword?!? Wouldnt that be epic??

We already got plasma sword and IMO it's pretty lame. Don't get me wrong i love SW too, but i don't think lightsabers would fit in Warframe universe.

Edited by Zephon

Since Im a huge Star Wars fan, I would really love to see some sword resemble a lightsaber. Basically a hilt on your back or something, and when you slice it turns on into a bright laser sword?!? Wouldnt that be epic??

I likey.  With similar sound effects like the Amphis, but well more lightsaber-ish.  Of course it's a fine line not to knock off Star Wars, and personally seeing a rod of light like in Star Wars would upset me as I know DE is more creative than this.

Perhaps glowing blades ala Dual Ethers with light trails of course.  We just need energy weapons in the future...

Edited by sushidubya

Disney uses Copyright Litigation!  It is super-effective!  DE is defeated!

ahem....at least that's how it played out in my head...

yeah... they'd have to make it REALLY different to make that not happen, even though Disney doesn't make Star Wars, I can see this playing out in my mind aswell if they make this

yeah... they'd have to make it REALLY different to make that not happen, even though Disney doesn't make Star Wars, I can see this playing out in my mind aswell if they make this

Disney does make Star Wars now; Lucasfilm and all subsidiaries were purchased by Disney for more than 4 billion USD a few months ago.