Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Today: Tennolive 2015 At Pax East!

DE_Adam

urIQVWv.jpg

Today is the big day!  The Warframe Development team is at PAX East in Boston hosting a live version of the bi-weekly Devstream.

All of the exciting reveals, development discussion, Warframe-themed activities and prize giveaways will be shown live at www.twitch.tv/warframe.  The fun starts at 8 p.m. EST, and all viewers will be eligible to win prizes!

See you there, Tenno!

So the other streams haven't been live?

If my car was fully functional and I had a ticket I would've loved to go(at the very least a chance to see pax would have been nice) >.>

All my plans have been cancelled and I have nothing to do but eat these reeses minis and wait for the stream to go up/ the car repair place to call to tell me about the three hundred and one problems they need to fix in my car other than the three that I sent it in for.

Edited by Rennagade

I know ill be watching. From my own dojo sadly tho

My only real question. Will warframe ever come out of beta. Its like DEs half life three

o.O If it was like HL3 then we would still be waiting for some proof of concept pic's.

But remember if it is still technically in beta it means all the naf/rubbish items can still be rebalanced without everyone getting their panties in a bunch.....now having typed that I just realized that will never happen, there is always someone that will get their panties in a bunch.

On topic though hoping the DE slip in a guesstimate on the possibly timing for update 16, maybe with a 3 month window just incase something pops up......or maybe they are going for a new world record, the longest non major update time period in Warframe.....