Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Today: Tennolive 2015 At Pax East!

DE_Adam

ok so now one is asking questions?

so i will ask a few, my are frames going to get an augment mod for each ability and if so are you looking for ideas for abilities augments then what about player created one. 

next question, Archwing missions have only 3 mission types 4 counting Balor Famorian sabotage, killing those ships brought me a feeling of accomplishment  how about slightly smaller and we get to see the explosion in mission.

last question  currently if you have completed the star map on the PS4 you are left with 4 affinity left to get, with all other thing baised in hundreds that last 4 means i need to lvl one more thing to get to next mastery rank Plz find a way to get rid of this, Me being slightly OCD it is killing me and from now on make it even if you finish the star map. 

Where is Tenno live at pax east being held? I'm in the convention center and no one seems to know where it is???

"Where do I go Friday when I get to the show?

All registered attendees will receive an email within the next 24 hours (March 2nd/March 3rd) with information on where to go! This email will cover instructions for both Badge & Non-Badge holders!"

So you should have got a e-mail telling you where to go, if not maybe ask someone at Pax or try to find where the Warframe Dev's are.

"Where do I go Friday when I get to the show?

All registered attendees will receive an email within the next 24 hours (March 2nd/March 3rd) with information on where to go! This email will cover instructions for both Badge & Non-Badge holders!"

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/389589-tennolive-2015-pax-east-march-6th/

So you should have got a e-mail telling you where to go, if not maybe ask someone at Pax or try to find where the Warframe Dev's are.

I've checked all emails but have seen nothing